• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Enter the Hellgate screenshot

Mc-Pedro

Banned User
Reaction score
Here's a new quest I'm working on, nothing is detailed yet.
Here's the idea, you enter a room with rooms all around you, there's a sign and a statue of the creator, each room has a specific number, you will find books in the room before you enter the maze, these will contain mathematic numbers and symbols, if you calculate right, you will have the number of the specific room, there are 100rooms and you could easly get lost in the maze, if it weren't without the numbers.
Also some rooms are filled with traps, before you enter every room there's a sign with mathematic numbers, a hint is to search the bookcases in the underground cellar before you enter the maze, you can also test the room with an item to see if it triggers anything.
Here's a screenshot:

Minimap:

And also the blackboards that show the math tasks are counting from the rooms V and ^, and side from side, > -> >
Here's two screenshots to demonstrate it:

Hope you understand where I'm going.

I dare you to Enter the Hellgate!

Last edited:
Seems like a cool idea, don't think anyone else has made this! xD

Ofc it will be hard if you skipped school, else you'll do this fine, if not, get a team.
Btw, pits of inferno was long and hard in the start, but no one complained.
First post updated with new pics.

Last edited:
Back