• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Entering Spriting World

When I get home I'll reupload it n.n if you like to use any of the sprites you're welcome to do so. You can pm me for the complete animations in some sprites

- - - Updated - - -

Reuploaded the White Rat, here you go!

9qCLh9.gif

- - - Updated - - -

This is the monster I'm working with now, the Dragon's Boss.

It's name is Anbraxas: A famous dragon from Persian mythology, symbolic of Gnosticism.

mhBs8z.png

Last edited:
Not bad, contrast is good, color's aren't fckd up.
But i think your sprite's are better than recoloring existing monsters.

You know..I am planning to do a new dragon sprite to replace the original from cip..you know. Since i was a kid, i always imagined dragons walking with their rear legs. So i might make a tall dragon..wish me luck

Here, a Minotaur Rider..I know, I know, the animation doesn't look pretty good actually, but hey! My first try mixing monsters! Hope you like it :B

teDcc5.gif

Here are two new monsters:

Demodras (Remake)
8R2-2M.gif

And an Orc Thief (Saw the idea in another post, so I just made the sprite)
uR2Efp.gif

Hope you like 'em!

I like the orc thief, but don't see much difference in the demondras. Maybe try to make a total different colour like white or change his head/wings :p

I like the orc thief, but don't see much difference in the demondras. Maybe try to make a total different colour like white or change his head/wings :p

Will do something like that! I want demodras wings to glow, and I will add spikes to his body :O

Tip: When going for "bright" shades, use pale shades of that colour. Don't use the bold colours. Either darks or pales :> It helps keep the blend the same colour without looking.. um cartoony whilst keeping brighter effect :>

You shield is awesome especially for one of your first few sprites! Making progress fast :> Nice to see tbh! Alot of spriters don't listen (i didn't at the start n still find it hard to take criticism on things that you know took you ages to do and someone says "bad fix shade" :>) But you seem to listen to criticism straight way and improve straight away.

For challenges to develop your ability, start making sets rather than one offs.
Sets mean same colour schemes, same perspectives in sizing ratios.

Helmet, plate, legs, boots and shield. Maybe a weapon? (not needed but yh)

Thanks to everyone! :D Will try that Ghost! I'm a lil' busy at the time, but I'll try to create some set..I always liked the rain, so I'll probably make a Rain and a Sun set :)

Back