• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Entrance of GM Island

Nikkster

Programmer
Reaction score
Hello, today I made this map, a GM Island just for fun. Mostly to show my mapping skills but also to use in servers. Please comments! :) Don't forget to zoom-in the picture, the picture gets much better then. :) Have a nice evening mates/Nikke

2a61ab6.jpg

looking pretty good, thought it looked kinda square´.

Maybe its the same thing that happens when you steal gasoline from a car (Well, could be xD). But instead of a hose there is possibly a hollow tunnel and then the blowing wind sucks up the water which leads it up to the top and then it rages back down into the sea again ;p

Very nice entrance though, hope that you'll post some more pictures! 9/10

Last edited:
These crystals don't fit in nature, though.
But well done.

Same as Merchant with the crystals, also it's a little bit squary.

Otherwise, this piece of map it's nice. Keep practicing and taking out your mapping touch. :)

You found it.

what the point in having a gm island? no1 is rlly going to get to see it so its a waste of mapping and time

what the point in having a gm island? no1 is rlly going to get to see it so its a waste of mapping and time

The GMs? And what if I let players go visit the GM island sometimes?

If you're going to be that negative, then I don't have anything else to say to you than: "Get the f*ck out of this thread".

uhh...what? since when is squarish better? anyways, it's a nice idea but i think you should make some changes and update the picture, there's not much else that can be said about that one picture that hasn't already been said.

Back