• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Epic open tibia memorial movie

Worr

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Looking to come back to create one epic last movie. As of now I don't have a computer but when it comes back from repair shop I lay out a project.

I'm looking for contributers as I don't have any tibia cams left from when I was playing. This movie won't summerize any servers but just showcase memorable moments on servers.

I haven't decided on what client versions I will be accepting yet, so I'm open to suggestions. I'm mainly (only*) known in old school community.

Here is a short preview of something I made a couple years backasas well as the link in my signature.

If you think you can help me please reply or pm me. Note that a project of this magnitude will need proper planning and I'm not accepting material (tibicams) yet, but if you have them please say so and include info like server, client, time period of the server etc. Preferably you know something about the cams and played the server, but it's not necessary.

Don't Worr. Y be happy?

Hör Fuck Aina, ser sten, han'
Du har inte rätt, du har fel man
Har du talets gåva, använ'
Goljat ser dig inte från Riksda'n
Men utkräv ingen hämnd, trots
Sverigedemokrater ser dig som hemsän'
Ditt vapen gör dig svag, lägg ner de'
Dags att växa upp, time to be the bigger man

Back