• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Epic PoI Fail

Ovned

Reaction score
Bored of doing absolutely nothing, me and Xanthard Progress (we just met on the quest) decided to block DT room and succeeded in doing so for about 40-50 minutes.
sz8un4.jpg

poiblock.jpg

if they really wanted to, they could've killed us so as far as I see it was legal :)

Wrong.

Blocking off areas
It is not tolerated to block off an area for longer than 15 minutes. This is a serious abuse of a game weakness and may lead to a banishment of your account.

Have fun in banland.

iTB91TeoVUUS0.gif

it wasn't a bug abuse (aka game weakness), they had a chance of gettin out. Anyways, I'll leave it to Hani to decide :p

It's ILLEGAL to block an passage for more than 15 minutes even if they can kill you. Do I need to post the rules again or what?

yes, I'm the one to post the screens so I was the one blocking it :)

Maybe those two were trying to clear the room... and the other people were blocking them... getting through... ;)

Maybe those two were trying to clear the room... and the other people were blocking them... getting through... ;)

Yeah, that's true.
Those 12 ppls were blocking me, i really wanted to clear this room with my mate, but they said "pay".
We didnt paid, so they blocked us.
Ban em all o/

Back