• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Epicosity OT looking for Active Staff

adorabelle

Reaction score
Epicosity OT (New Server) looking for an Active Staff.​
epicosity-ot.com​

Server is 8.60
Real map,
All Major Quests working,
VIP area,
Second promotions,
Events ( working on )

Rates are:

Level Experience

1 - 50 225x
51 - 100 175x
101 - 150 115x
151 - 175 60x
176 - 220 20x
221 - 275 10x
276+ 3x

As of now we have:
Community Manager (0/1)
GameMaster (1/2)
Senior Tutor (0/1)

Fill out the following application, and I will contact you if interested.

Name:
Experience:
Multilingual? If so what languages:
If not, what are your fluent in?:
Position:
Reasons for wanting this position:
Any requirements:
Available amount of activity (daily):

So this server is pretty much like 90% of all the other real maps around?

Name: William

Experience: I have been playing ot for a few years, so i have been a staff member on a lot of ots. It may be worth to be mentioned as this is a real map, i have leveled up a few characters in real tibia pretty high so i know a lot about the real tibia map.

Languages: my native language is swedish and i can also speak fluent english (maybe some grammar mistakes)

Position: Community manager or Gamemaster it depends on what you think suits me best.

Reasons for wanting this position: I like to play tibia and i got a lot of spare time. I like to use my knowledge to help people as much as i can. Of course i think it is really fun to just hang out with the players and have a nice conversation with them.

Available amount of activity (daily): 8-10 hours a day.

Last edited:
Name: Ben
Experience :I have been always playing ot server and had my own server
Multilingual? If so what languages: Perfect english and german!
If not, what are your fluent in?: /
Position: Gamemaster or Comunity Manager
Reasons for wanting this position: I like to be part of the a server and helping other players
Available amount of activity (daily): monday - friday 2 hours min. and friday,saturday and sunday 10 hours or more

Greetings my buddies..
View attachment 12934
First of all, I've see alot of applications for a Gamemaster / Community Manager position, and very few is taken to consideration from any project leader. So i don't have any high expectations all though I would prefer to get a job.

I'm making my application, from how i would like it to be it I were looking for a Community Manager.

Basic Information
Name: Anas
Position: Community Manager..
Languages: Arabic (My own language) / English (Fluently) / French (Learning it..)
Experience: Exactly, I've been playing tibia for 7 years.. 5 on OT (Open Tibia) and 2 years on real tibia (To know everything about the real tibia features..)
Why we need you in the Epicosity team: I think I'm one of the patient CMs, that can really respect, and help, and be online for a long time, And in the end, Its your decision.
Give and show some examples of your work: I think CMs cant give examples, but can show you the real helping JOB..

Some information about my work..:
Truly, I've loved tibia and OT too much! Cant even let it.. So I'm giving myself a chance, to help you much more..
Rightly, I had my own OT online, but I decided to close it, and wait for a JOB

Also sorry for low posts number, Bec I just forgot my NAME/PASSWORD of my better posts account in otland..
Anyway its not by posts.. :)

Last edited:
Application

Name:Justin
Experience:I have been playing tibia for about 7 year's, I also don't like when people hack/scam any other users i take big offence to it. I don't like lier's and people who don't respect others and use racism towards each other cause of there race. I have hosted 6 Server's 4 were Fails 2 were all right I don't host now a day's cause i move allot. I have been Gm on 3 server's Tutor on 2 still have a tutor on 1, I also had a god on 1 server had around 65 player's on it. I have never Been a Cm i dunno why I just refused to be one.
If not, what are your fluent in?:English
Position: What every you would like to give me I don't play much i just like chatting and Keeping an eye on harmful player's and the rude one's.
Reasons for wanting this position:Because I don't like to play tibia server's allot I like to just sit around stalk people and keep an eye on the abusive player's and players that use Verbal Words towards Each other.
Any requirements:Yes I would like to be respected by other staff member's and I shall not be offended. I handle rude people easy I don't fight back I kindly ask them to stop and give them 3 warnings, then I will give a notation and if they still fight, ill add another and after they keep it up ill notify a higher ranked staff member and ask for permission to ban the user.
Available amount of activity (daily): I can be on for about 4-9 Hours a Day Depending what i have Planned. I go by this time <GMT -04:00 Atlantic Time (Canada)>

Name:
Johan
I'm from Sweden
Experience:
I've been playing tibia since I was 9, now I'm 16, turning 17 in a few weeks. I've been playing alot of ots, and I guess I'm pretty known (hehe). I've also been staff manager in some of them, also I've been promoted for doing nothing. I've also exping up chars in real tibia and back to 2006 I got promoted to senior tutor in rl tibia. I'm helpful.
Multilingual? If so what languages:
Swedish, English, Germany (fluently)
If not, what are your fluent in?: -
Position:
I want a position, but it don't really matter which, just higher than tutor would be great. Especially GM.
Reasons for wanting this position:
I said the reason above
Any requirements:
not any important.
Available amount of activity (daily):
Since I'm from sweden, and my Time Zone is CEST+1 and I'm home from school about 15:00, so let's say I can be active in 7-10 hours/day, since it's soon holidays.

Last edited:
Name: Robin

Experience: I have been playing tibia for almost 6 years now and also i have been playing in many tibia ot's and have been staff in 2 ot's now. they liked me very much as staff and one of those ot's i became community manager cuz i was helping much and being active daily

Multilingual? If so what languages: Swedish, english and arabish

If not, what are your fluent in?: Swedish, english and arabish

Position: It doesnt matter but community manager or GM would be great, i dont like tutor that much :p

Reasons for wanting this position: I like to help people much and i hate scammers/hackers and i love helping ot's

Any requirements: Nothing important, no

Available amount of activity (daily): 6-10 hours all days including school days.

If you wonder why i have a new account and just joined today it's just cuz something wrong happened to my main account :)
it was 4 years ago lol

Back