• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EQShower Script (Non AAC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paxton: this version is too slow, also it uses elfs js and css...
stefanhaan: I suggest creating cache with all descriptions via admin and using ready array, on my pc its like 60x faster(at least in my script)

I'm not using Elfs Tooltip lmfao? Wrote the javascript at the hand of a tutorial on the interwebz and I'm making a V3 now, parsing the items.xml to MYSQL.

1093 item entrys >_>
MYSQL query runs allot faster then parsing whole items.xml with 1093 items.

ok, maybe js isnt elfs, maybe css is also rewritten but effect is the same

btw are you sure that putting data into mysql will be fastest way?
anyway gl

I'm not using Elfs Tooltip lmfao? Wrote the javascript at the hand of a tutorial on the interwebz and I'm making a V3 now, parsing the items.xml to MYSQL.

1093 item entrys >_>
MYSQL query runs allot faster then parsing whole items.xml with 1093 items.

data entry sux! lol

Well I'm not insterting them by hand ROFL
that would be ridiculously slow. Parsing scripts FTW.
Only gotta parse the attributes to a seperate table and then I am going to benchmark performance :)

And Zakius:
Your telling everyone they ripped their tooltip rofl, stop being such a noobass. And accept the fact that all tooltips look alike rofl? Theyr all built upon the same principle.

Only gotta parse the attributes to a seperate table and then I am going to benchmark performance :)

It is atleast going to be a lot faster :p

And Zakius:
Your telling everyone they ripped their tooltip rofl, stop being such a noobass. And accept the fact that all tooltips look alike rofl? Theyr all built upon the same principle.

haha good call...still sux! lol

Ah well I've built the parser even outputs a nice result log, wich points out any errors :).

Now I'ma modify the script to use DB.

can some one help me in modren Acc Error

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Syntax Error in template "templates/wow\index.tpl" on line 20 "{$head}" unknown tag "private_print_expression"' in D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:398 Stack trace: #0 D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(227): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error('unknown tag "pr...', 20) #1 D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2130): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->compileTag('private_print_e...', Array) #2 D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2530): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_r29() #3 D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2630): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_reduce(30) #4 D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\system\application\librarie in D:\Others\xampp\htdocs\system\application\libraries\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 398

well stefan dont add geisor support:) i dont really like and you know i dont:D

Gesior is for noobs...

hopefully gesior acc will die soon.. and that will take a lot of noob servers and websites out of the way..

Ive been working on my modern acc for a few days now.. i already tought about adding this to it! But if Paxton does it.. then perfect! jaja

Uuuhm TKO that error msg describes ModernAAC rofl.
You see SMARTY in the filepaths. And gesior doesn't use smarty XD

But anyway. I had that error 2, just download latest smarty and replace ModernAAC smarty with that one :)

';,___________________________,;'EQShower V3.0';,___________________________,;'
';,___________________________,;'_____________';,___________________________,;'

Features:
  • Installer
  • Olmost complete item folder
  • Javascript tooltip
  • Crossbrowser compatible
  • Item-Grade Calculations
  • FASTEST EQShower out there
  • Shows 36 attributes!! (All except the unnessecary ones.)

Screenshots:

eqshowerv3.jpg

eqshowerv32.jpg

eqshowerv33.jpg

eqshowerv34.jpg

eqshowerv35.jpg

As you can see the loading time drastically reduced from 1.2s Average to aproximatly 0.015s average. Making this the fastest ACCShower available.

How To Use my EQShower?
    1. unzip the package in a folder in your htdocs
    2. open up connect.php and fill in your connection info and the DB u wish to use
    3. navigate in your webbrowser to that folder + install/install.php
    4. if u selected a valid DB it will check if the tables needed exist, if not they will be created.
    5. When you see they are created refresh the page with F5
    6. If everything whent fine, scroll below. If you see: 0 rows failed. then all items were parsed succesfully to the database.
      If some rows failed. U haven't followed the steps correctly.

Download Links:

Note:
    This is just the stand-alone script. Not a fully functional AAC plugin. To make it work with an AAC you have to edit the files yourself manually.

To any mod:
Could you make this post the first one and change title to:
EQShower - V3

when I see this db structure, it hurts a bit xD
you could use serialization of attributes array to put it in db and unserialize when loading
or just put ready descriptions in db(generating them still takes some time)

but if you really want to make it like this
>put data in one table
>use itemid as key(no need for additional autoincremented key)

It is possible also on run to put all the data into shared memory of the server, access to it will be ultra fast as it is RAM. Unfortunately available only on linux.

No Zisly, I just thought that there is no such person who could give .. and do not say cash, she may well be that a person has on your own computer and would like to enter.

I'm sorry but what did you say? I am seriously unable to understand what you are trying to say.

I have no idea about the database set up but you might want to change this:
PHP:
$query=mysql_query("SELECT * FROM `player_items` WHERE `player_id`=2 AND `pid`<=10");
TO:
PHP:
$query=mysql_query("SELECT pid,itemtype FROM `player_items` WHERE `player_id`=2 AND `pid`<=10");

Ah well Zisly, this ain't the final version yet ^_^. Good you spotted that tho, I was thinking bout doing something special there but I'm not sure yet.

Well, the auto incrementing index column was there from a previous table. I just turned the table into this table :p.

but pid,itemtype or * whon't matter that much. I beleive 4 extra value's?
That whont slow down the code that much. It's better practise tho I know.

Intersting you pointed that out Paxton, didn't even think of that.
Would be interesting to add a feature wich checks if ur running linux if so it will cache it in the server memory.

Uuhm zakius I whant my table to be readable. I don't see the use for serialisation as it's just another way of doing it. And it whon't be any faster in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back