• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Equipment for a paladin

Izor

TwifySoft Support
Reaction score
What's the best equipment for a paladin? Warsinger or Thorn? Yala legs or Prismatic? Divine plate or Depth lorica? Can someone tell me the perfect set?

Thorn, Yala LEgs because of death protection, Depth Lorica ofc.

Perfect set.

Elite Draken Helmet
Thorn Spitter
Infernal Bolts/ IF u want a shield use assassin stars and MMS
Depth Lorica
Yalahar Legs
Prismatic/Soft Boots

Thorn, Yala LEgs because of death protection, Depth Lorica ofc.

Perfect set.

Elite Draken Helmet
Thorn Spitter
Infernal Bolts/ IF u want a shield use assassin stars and MMS
Depth Lorica
Yalahar Legs
Prismatic/Soft Boots

Why thorn? and is it better to use assassin with shield?

@up
Assassin stars atk: 60, thorn + prismatic atk: 88... thorn witch infernal bolts its hits above 800+ witch 110 skills.

Why thorn? and is it better to use assassin with shield?

Infernal and prismatic bolts just add a shit ton of atk, but bows are more accurate which shouldn't be chronologically true :S

Okay, Ill switch to thorn with bolts, thanks

Prismatic Legs is good if u exping on monsters.
Yalahar legs is good if u fight
Thorn spiter with infernal is goof if u fight
assassin stars and shield is good if u botting
Depth lorica is waste of cash. i prefer master archer armor while u exp and divine plate when u fight
if u have low skill of distance i prefer for you warsinger cuz it's 100% u will deal a hit, with thorn spitter on exp is kinda hard
And my perfect set on war looks like:
Divine plate/Yalahar Legs/Thorn Spitter with infernal bolts/ stone skin amulets with might ring.
Perfect set on exp looks like
Master archer armor/ Prismatic legs/ Assassin stars necromancer shield/ < good for bot.
if u exp manual get warsinger bow with crystalline arrows.

Prismatic Legs is good if u exping on monsters.
Yalahar legs is good if u fight
Thorn spiter with infernal is goof if u fight
assassin stars and shield is good if u botting
Depth lorica is waste of cash. i prefer master archer armor while u exp and divine plate when u fight
if u have low skill of distance i prefer for you warsinger cuz it's 100% u will deal a hit, with thorn spitter on exp is kinda hard
And my perfect set on war looks like:
Divine plate/Yalahar Legs/Thorn Spitter with infernal bolts/ stone skin amulets with might ring.
Perfect set on exp looks like
Master archer armor/ Prismatic legs/ Assassin stars necromancer shield/ < good for bot.
if u exp manual get warsinger bow with crystalline arrows.
If you bot on grims, i think prismatic armor is better to use :p 5% psych protection and 15 speed, give hell lot of diffrence ;d + Thorn is awful for wars, rp is crap on wars unless you have devileye :)

WarSinger, EXP And Maybe PVP. ( Range )

Weapon:
Mycological: Range: 6, Atk +4, Hit% +4.
Warsinger: Range: 7, Atk +3, Hit% +5.

Royal Crossbow: Range: 6, Atk +5, Hit% +3.
Thorn Spitter: Range: 6, Atk +9, Hit% +1.

Ammo:
Crystalline Arrows: Atk 65, 0.75oz. ( 100 Arrows = 75cap )

Prismatic Bolts: Atk 66, 0.85 oz. ( 100 Bolts = 85cap )
Infernal Bolts: Atk 72, 0.90 oz. ( 100 Bolts = 90cap )

If you don't have infernal bolts or just don't want to waste them use Mycological Bow, according to Tibia Wiki and Tibia-Stats it's the most effective. It gives an avg damage of 322 at level 100 and skills 100.

i think that you should use 2 types of eq for pvp and for exp

So then, bow with arrows, but with bow? warsinger or mycological? and obviously elite draken helmet, then im between 3 armors (divine plate, depth lorica, mma) , and what will it be yala legs or psimatic legs?, then prismatic boots.

The set im trying to have is the best one for hunting (I hunt mostly at grims), Im not doing any war shit until im high lvl

- - - Updated - - -

So will this be the perfect set for hunting?

yx2EqJG.png

Back