• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Era Project Rl Map

dev u can be the Owner, if u want i got some cms scripters gms n mappers just pm me if u want them
Now this thread from devhir ;) still playing z-note

Here is my Application

Name: Simon
Job (Scipter etc): Cm
Why should we choose you: I have lots of experience with Scripts i can Script (npc/Monsters/Spells/And i a Bitmore)
Experience: Well i think its 3 years with Sciptring
Comments: Thanks. I hope you nead me
Work examples/previews: Nothing to say really.

If you would like to know anything about me contact me on here or [email protected]

Here is my Application

Name: Simpan
Job (tutor,gm etc): Scipter
Why should we choose you: I have lots of experience with Scripting and playing a Gamemaster Experience: Well i think its 4 years with Scripting
Comments: Thanks. Hope you nead a Scipter :) So choose me ;P
Work examples/previews: Nothing to say really.

If you would like to know anything about me contact me on here or on my MSN [email protected]

Hello, This is my apply.

Name: Max
Job (tutor,gm etc): I'm good at all. Can help you with all. Maybe as Tutor or GM, Also web designer. Dosn't matter ; )
Why should we choose you: Cuz I have experiance in OT, I started play tibia year 2001. (RL tibia) Then after 2 years I start with Open-tibia. Like 5,5 yaers.
Experience: OT/Map/Web/GM/Tut.
Comments: If you want some more information send me a PM.
Work examples/previews: Add my messenger, so can I send you some screens or someting.

/ Waller

Heh, this thread is old . .

undeadzora , Still wondering if you got any positons left on your server?

Gl with the server...
But Another Rl map? -.-"

k,the ot was online for 2 months (test server) But the hoster cannot host anymore so waller and snoop (Gms) iam searching a Hoster Please pm me or add me on my msn [email protected]

We gonna usa Simon's Map n sql lite the hoster need 2 know about sql lite

Thanks,Yours Undeadzora

Well, im running a ot, zora u know, so do silent so, if you all are good at your jobs you are all welcome to join me, after all 5 heads r better than 1 lol.

if your going to pay for hosting why dont you just by a dedicated server?

Name:Daban
Job (tutor,gm etc):Mapper
Why should we choose you: Well im a skilled mapper and a skilled GM so i know what to do with cheaters etc etc
Experience: I´ve been playing OTs for 3/2 year now and mapping for 2 years.
Work examples/previews: Im sorry but i don´t got any examples of my work but if you give me a chance mabey you could send me your map i could give u an example of my mapping.

Name: Rick
Job HOSTER

Why should we choose you: my pc can host 24/7 advanced cool system, WEB 300MBc// PC: Processor: Q6660 Quad Core 2400 GHz///RAM 4GB Can host real map till 200 players with no lagg/freezes.

Experience: 5 Year experience start 5 year's ago to try make servers and I learned a lot and run 2 succes servers.

Comments: I have good web speed, and good pc for hosting!
Work examples/previews: I worked on Tythore Zeth, I hosted Hollandia.

Back