• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Ere'nath] Arthanil

Neon

Legendary OT User
Reaction score
ere%27nath.png

Another piece from Ere'nath.
I bring to you... Arthanil.

Arthanil was a calm and peaceful village, untill the almighty magical Hydras took every single piece of the city.
The Forest and the City does now belong to the Hydras, and they will fight to keep it!

Arthanil city Entrance!
fwosvl.png

Hydra Mounts!
2w4leza.png

v7ws29.png

Some credits goes to Spoof-Ghost, for giving me some inspiration for this Spawn.

Hope you liked it.

Kind Regards,
Ere'nath Team​

Last edited:
I really dislike the Hydras in a grass/rock enviroment :(

Replace them with, say, Black Knights or something?

The mapping is good though xD

Black Knights? In the nature?
Black Knights should be Inside some Houses or something familiar.

Hydras should be replaced with Valkiries and Amazons :p
Really nice Nature you got there Neon, there is an idea (maybe piece) of Surojad

you didn't map the 3rd picture [which is partly in the first]. have the decency to at least give credit to the original mapper and not sign it with your own name.

Last edited:
Looks great but, since it is a HYDRA city and a HYDRA forest, why call it Hydra mounts? Why not just simply, mounts?

you didn't map the 3rd picture [which is partly in the first]. have the decency to at least give credit to the original mapper and not sign it with your own name.

He didn't take the credit himself. He signed the Ere'Nath crew in the end. That means all mappers/scripters.

stfu when did he sign it with his name? it's made by the _ERE'NATH_ team (neon, chris, surojad, ?)...
it can be made by anyone of them

EDIT:
when cipsoft make a new mapping spot do they say made by mapperX? no, kthnxby

actually, the picture is signed with his name NEON at the bottom :)
so no, you stfu.
PS: NONE of his team mapped that part, maybe they edited a tiny bit, but Spoof-Ghost mapped it for OMP [Open Map Project]

Yeah, but I remade some stuff. Sorry "Spoof-Ghost".

Was just the waterfall I didn't remade, because I liked it so much.

But, I can give Spoof-Ghost some Credits.

The idea of the open map project is that anyone can use it, and it's too much work to say who made what :p. I do agree that you should have said you got it from the OMP.

Looks good tho :p.

Back