• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ere'Nath Map

Phebios

Releaser
Reaction score
Releasing the map of Ere'Nath by Neon, Demon Eldorath & Peroxide among others. Project has been down for ages and it's almost forgotten.

Mirror #1 (SpeedyShare): Ere'nath.otbm - Speedy Share - upload your files here
Mirror #2 (Dropbox): https://dl.dropbox.com/u/49950227/Ere'nath.otbm

Minimap, please note that there are some missing parts:
v3WEc6.png

The map is not fully done but for now it is 10mb of high quality maps. Enjoy!

This file can be downloaded only by premium users.
Rehost it please!

- - - Updated - - -

Okey, downloaded from 2nd mirrior. Nice work men.

This map deserved a better end then getting shared by some random guy to the whole world... :(

I agree, it's a very cool map and a lot of effort was put into this. I like that it's available now for the rest and i hope new developers wil use it to create some cool new servers but i don't like the way it happened. If anyone should release it, it should be the ones who created the map and not some random guy

I can recognize effort when I see it, and this map must have taken quite some.
Pity that it ended up like this, but rep+ to the creators and if I may add, I'll try make it see the light of day in a way it deserves. :')

lmao at the kids who are too lazy to try the 2nd dl link. How you gunna expect to run a serv with that level of braindeadness.

Btw I'm interested on how this got shared. Any ideas @Peroxide ?

Neon released it years back if I remember, I know a few people who had it and I know who released it in this thread.
But yeah pretty sure Neon released it years back.

@Neon @n0cz

Back