• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ere'nath's official showoff Thread II

Updated 2 Pictures.

• Guillotine
  • Hydras

Kind Regards,
Ere'nath Team

Last edited:
You mean guillotine? -.-
Also a guillotine should be in the middle of a city... :/ and not that big

Who cares if it's not in the middle of the city?

Anothai... grow up? Why can't you just adore his work as all the others? Why do you have to use unpleasant language in a public forum like this? Calmed down people work much better in a crouded forum like this. Try to cool off. And as for the topic goes.... I think both the pictures looks nice, but I don't agree with you it's the best you've done.. :) Keep it up, I wanna test that server out soon!

Anothai... grow up? Why can't you just adore his work as all the others? Why do you have to use unpleasant language in a public forum like this? Calmed down people work much better in a crouded forum like this. Try to cool off. And as for the topic goes.... I think both the pictures looks nice, but I don't agree with you it's the best you've done.. :) Keep it up, I wanna test that server out soon!

Uhm, Anothai and Neon worked together before, and are pretty good friends. He was just kidding.

I know, but I still think that sort of language is inapproriate in here.... but hey! that's just my opinion... If you want people to missbehave and talk bad and mess up our comunity, go ahead.. I just don't like it...

hi
no humor/boring guy/mr. serious
yes
NPC: Here you are, enjoy your rockydog.

@ontopic
Looking great guys.

Crewe, Rockydog knew he was joking. But he didn't think you should use that kind of language :)

Back