• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ereth Official Mapping Thread

quoting :)

we have about 67-72%

btw. new:

ereth30.png

Nice job, swordfish ...
Today was a day of hard work. I am proud of my polish mappers, <3;

Look's like the only thing you need to improve is your magic level. Lol. Nah, but really good work dude, keep it up.

Thank you guys for the comments. Today i will add more pics from dls and hydras .. (but now i'm going to go with dog :cc)

@blackstone
u are little bit sapient.

Last edited:
I am not a fan of jungle caves, I think they are bad this way. I would prefer the dirt mountains.
and some more original ground. and nothing that boring like you did it. I dont think I could do it better, I just dont like it.

I need some more ;)

We've seen too much hydraish.... Something new please?
-It's still nice though-

Few too many bushes in the first photo, second seems a little empty especially the house at the top and the street might be a little too wide to the right. Third photo looks silly with grass on the wood and the bordering at the top under the walkway near the river looks silly with thick grass over the water edge.

Other than that it's okay.

Toooo many small trees/bushes :| + some grass tufts on the bushes

second and third pic looks to empty @ the surroundings

Back