• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ereth Official Mapping Thread

Announcement III.
Shirako has been approved as a new and last mapper of Ereth Project.

sea serpents enterance
ereth15.png

gengia city
ereth16.png

Houses on the last image looks cute, frienly and totally amazing from the poor sight you've given. yet amazing. =)
Think I speak for more than just myself when I'm saying; The images of cities could contain more over buildings than just open streets.

City Streets are way to wide as stated above.

Imagine if Cipsoft would join OTland, and everyone would be working for them (all the mappers), then they maybe would have places that make sense in future.
Right now all places made between 8.6-9.1 doesn't make much sense to me, specially the sprites =(

Imagine if Cipsoft would join OTland, and everyone would be working for them (all the mappers), then they maybe would have places that make sense in future.
Right now all places made between 8.6-9.1 doesn't make much sense to me, specially the sprites =(

I actually find most of the new mappings to make sense. Especially Yalahar. According to the genesis about Yalahar, it is a town that once used creatures in small camps to make experiments and try different mutations to develop the creatures in to mutated versions, therefore there are creatures like "Mutated Human". Though Farmine & Zao I personally do not know anything about, didn't read the genesis.

But I think it makes sense. ^.^

I would like to say one thing. WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN NEW MAPPERS! because we have 4 amazing mappers, and that's enough! So stop sending me pm about it.

yea, gtfo silly spammers ; o

nwtr, i'm ready to start mapping for u.. pm me or something ;)

Back