• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Erexo free Scripting Service (All) {Inspirated by Otswe}

Erexo

Kage
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Erexo
Hello guys!
Otswe inspired me to start this topic.
Im not a pr0 lua scripter, anyways if someone have small script request i always can help :)

So feel free for asking, i can teach something too :)

Last edited:
i wanna drunk rune script

when player use it to anther player will have drunk

and can use it after 50 sec

Ehh..
http://otland.net/f82/drunk-missile-rune-81072/
U know what is search?

Działa ale tylko w połowie ponieważ gdy damy look na siebie nic nie pisze ;c
Eng please,
becouse script only works if u check someone else, i dont know how to change it, if someone knows tell me.

Well this is a script for a quest let me explain.
Ok the quest its about two quest, in the top there are two interruptors that should be on to open a teleport that lead to the prizen room
Note that each of the interruptors are in one tower i mean one interruptor per tower
A tp will appear and it will disappear in 5 min
1. you clic on interruptor
2. then another
3. when two of the interruptor have been activated the portal with appear then it will desaper before 5 min
ty Erexo :)

add to actions.xml
XML:
	<action uniqueid="9876" script="interruptor1.lua"/>
<action uniqueid="9875" script="interruptor2.lua"/>

and now :interruptor1 / interruptor2
In both config must be the same!
Not tested, idk its works or not! I know its can be done in one script, but i dont like mess, so...
SO HERE U ARE!

Last edited:
Hey mate, I was wondering if you could help me make a script?

I need a pretty simple script (I think it it at least for experienced scripters) if I tried making it myself I would probably somehow manage to crash the whole OT server...

Okay so the script I need is a special Tile, and when you stand on it you will be teleported to another room after standing on it for 30 seconds.

I have a arena room with monsters and I want people to actually kill the monsters before they go to the next room, if i have teleports everyone will just rush it...

So yeah that's what I need if you could make that script for me I would be very thankful! =)

Sincerely,
Uck!

So something like real tibia arena?
When u stand on a tile, u will be teleported to monsters, when u kill monster u will be teleported to another.
or
teleported to monsters, and after 30sec (no matter u kill them or not) u will be teleported to another.

Well if you could make a script that teleports the person to the next room 10 seconds after killing the monster, then that would be freaking awesome! =)

Here u are:
XML:
<event type="kill" name="questbyerexo" script="questbyerexo.lua"/>

before "end" at login.lua
Lua:
registerCreatureEvent(cid, "questbyerexo")

and questbyerexo.lua
Lua:
local config = {
{["name"] = 'demon', ["topos"] = {x=1123,y=524,z=7}, ["time"] = 10}, --Only small letters on name, time in seconds
{["name"] = 'rat', ["topos"] = {x=1193,y=536,z=7}, ["time"] = 10}
}
local function teleport(cid)
doTeleportThing(cid, position, true)
return TRUE
end
function onKill(cid, target)
if(isPlayer(target) ~= TRUE) then
	for i = 1, #config do
		if getCreatureName(target):lower() == config[i].name then
			local position = config[i].topos
			addEvent(teleport,config[i].time*1000,cid)
			doPlayerSendTextMessage(cid, MESSAGE_STATUS_CONSOLE_ORANGE, "Congratulations! You have won! after " .. config[i].time .. " seconds you will be teleported to next room")
		end
	end
end
return TRUE
end

Not tested :3

For what?
Title is: teleport after 10sec, after kill a monster...

Just in case there are other monsters in-game rather than only in the arena, but that's not likely so yeah, it's okay without storages I guess.

Sure its possible, but it must put an item in X/Y/Z pleace, or it can remove it from ur bp?

EDIT:
^-- x6/x10 UP
Thanks for ur opinion/like/simple 'thank you' for my work...

Back