• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Erro Executer Dragon Ball [8.60]

cmcpro

Reaction score
good night
I am having a memory error on my dragon ball server 8.6
I need a tfs 0.4 in 64 bits with 255 effects to work all the effects of my server.
Can someone help me ? Here is the zipped source.

error when open exe error in memory ?
Yes it is a time online and happens this memory error, and asks to compile for 64bit, can you help me a tfs 0.4 255 effect I'm breaking my head :(

I'm already a week behind this and no result is complicating I do not know how to compile tfs....

you use real map ?

download program "laatido"

I use the base dbo rox 8.60 but it comes with bug in the execution, can help me with a tfs 0.4 64bits with 255 effects, I swear I'll be very happy already has a week trying to fix these kind of error, help me please :(

I use the base dbo rox 8.60 but it comes with bug in the execution, can help me with a tfs 0.4 64bits with 255 effects, I swear I'll be very happy already has a week trying to fix these kind of error, help me please :(

ERRO:

"decrease size of you map or compile in a 64-bit mode"

Last edited by a moderator:
k bro download laatido and use it in ur exe to open memory for exe
Yes I am using bark anyway I persisted in the error, I already had global servers that changed the tfs to 64bits and finished error, problem that I do not know how to do tfs 64bits with 255 effects help me? :(

error:

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Back