• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error 0.3.0 compiling (rev. 1023)

NorbisS

Came back from ether
Reaction score
When I tried to compile clean TFS SVN 0.3, rev. 1023, I've got those errors:
Code:
 D:\NorbisS\Maligna OTS\Sources\The Forgotten Server\house.cpp In member function `void Door::copyAttributes(Item*)': 
704 D:\NorbisS\Maligna OTS\Sources\The Forgotten Server\house.cpp `copyAttributes' is not a member of `Item' 
704 D:\NorbisS\Maligna OTS\Sources\The Forgotten Server\house.cpp At global scope: 
713 D:\NorbisS\Maligna OTS\Sources\The Forgotten Server\house.cpp expected declaration before '}' token 
 D:\NorbisS\Maligna OTS\Sources\The Forgotten Server\dev-cpp\Makefile.win [Build Error]  [obj//house.o] Error 1

Thanks for help anyway :)

Aff, I got that error too
or wait, this is not the same error. o_O

I just put the previous revision of the houses and otserv.cpp xD, it compiles but it is very unstable hehe

Now, it's compiles. But... "Not supported items.otb version". Using OpenTibia latest. When I'm using TFS Trunk items.otb, then my map won't load, because of new items which are added in newest OpenTibia items.otb ...

Sorry for promiscuous post :)

So, why you reply? Are you happy with +1 post? This IS TFS board and I CAN ask people or developers what's wrong with server.

Do you think, you are the best user on forum cuz you said someone "stfu"? No, you aren't. You are just another noob, who thinks he is "de rulez mastah!11".

(Sorry for offtopic, but I must reply for this... sh*t above)
Thanks, bye.

Back