• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Error compiling 1.2

Hultin

Reaction score
Hello friends, for the first time in a 20-30 times of compiling on Windows I have run into a brick wall.

I get this error, which to me means absolutly nothhing. I was hoping I could get some information on what I did wrong, and if possible, of ways to correct this. I am using Visual Studio 2015, I have both Boost (1.60.0) x32 & x64 installed aswell as the latest (not sure if it has changed, but I went ahead and updated it anyways) TFS SDK running Windows 10.

QnE9Q3Z.png

I am very grateful for your help as I really wish to make this build into a 10.90 (which shouldn't be a problem, but here I am)

Thanks,
Hultin

For some unknown reason I get this error now,
xM17q6i.png

I tried to download a new fresh server to build from github, thinking maybe I had accidentally fucked something up but that error right there persists.

Tried it on my girlfriends PC to, getting the same issues. I have a fresh Visual Studio 2015, fresh TFS-SDK 2.0, fresh boost (both 32 and 64bit) and I have made sure the paths for them is set with the .bat files (atleast it seems the bat files work, they close after a few seconds). Using the very latest sourcecode from github. Her PC is Win7 mine's win10, no diffrence at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
The MPIR library is outdated. Here is a link to MPIR 2.7 I uploaded a couple of months ago (Simply extract, and replace the mpir folder in the TFS SDK directory, and reload VS 2015). You can also build MPIR yourself by downloading the source code from wbhart/mpir.

You, my good man, are a angel in disguise. Such a simple solution, I'd never in a million years work that out for myself as I am just starting to dig into the sources (and I mean like changing definition of server verison getting into it kinda thing)

Is there anything besides the stuff in definitions i need to edit to make it 10.90 or well, any verison but 10.76/77?

Anyways, thanks @Ninja

Last edited:
Back