• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error compiling my otx(help)

Jpstafe

Reaction score
when the compilation is about to finish, in the weapons.cpp part I get this error .. any solution?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gravedad Código Descripción Proyecto Archivo Línea Estado de supresión
Error LNK1104 no se puede abrir el archivo 'libboost_regex-vc140-mt-1_57.lib' TheOTXServer C:\Users\Rataplan\Desktop\Servers para compilar\Tierras perdidas OT\sources\msvc\LINK 1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ot1.png
ot2.png
ot3.png

You need to be sure about your version because mostly every version is different in compiling, Which Visual studio version are you using?

You need to be sure about your version because mostly every version is different in compiling, Which Visual studio version are you using?
Visual Studio 2015 ..

sure .. could that be the mistake? when I open the server it says visual studio 2014 ..that is compiled with 2014

Use same as in here
Why you have boost 1_57_0? and you don't link boost in the additional includes, You'll have to link it in Additional library directories.

Use same as in here
Why you have boost 1_57_0? and you don't link boost in the additional includes, You'll have to link it in Additional library directories.
yes bro,

I have the boost_1_57_0 and

tfs-sdk-3.2-otx .7z..
how is that to enlasar .. I have the two folders in C: //...
from the register_boost_env folder I moved the file "register_boost_env" to boost_1_57_0 and activated it .. also activated the "register_tfssdk_env"
Post automatically merged:

Use same as in here
I download the visual studio 2014 and try with that?

boost_1_57_0
You don't need boost 1_57_0 that's what I meant, You may try boost 1_60_0 as Deatthraz mentioned above or as I mentioned download everything in this tutorial.
Which is using boost 1_71_0

You don't need boost 1_57_0 that's what I meant, You may try boost 1_60_0 as Deatthraz mentioned above or as I mentioned download everything in this tutorial.
Which is using boost 1_71_0

I have tried with what you have told me and it has not worked for me, with those libraries .. with boost_1_71_0, I get many errors when loading certain .cpp .. instead with boost_1_60_0 it loads all the cpp. but I still get the error cannot open the file 'libboost_regex-vc140-mt-1_57.lib' TheOTXServer. like boost_1_64_0 .. it loads all cpp fine .. but I get the error "libbost_regex-vc140-

Those sources he have are outdated (2017), i believe only newest need that version (1_64 +)
I tried the most current boosts and some cpp. they give an error .. from boost_1_65 upwards they give me almost every error in the cpps .. the one that loads the cpp well. all .. it is the boost_1_64 but it follows the same error that I made the publication

Those sources he have are outdated (2017), i believe only newest need that version (1_64 +

Last edited:
You need Visual Studio 2017 use build v141. Boost 1.64, you need to download v141 for boost as well. Don't forget to update your msvc version in the .jam

P.s. Download boost 64bit and just use libs in the stage folder.

Should work,
<3 Geek

Last edited:
Back