• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Error compiling Otclient w/ CodeBlocks

Helliot1

Owner of Empire Online
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, people, I have a question. I'm compiling an Otclient here, but I'm not getting it. I've done all procedures right, but I can't compile. Can anyone help?

C++:
19error_info_injectorINS_6system12system_errorEEEEE[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_19error_info_injectorINS_6system12system_errorEEEEE]' has different size
CMakeFiles\otclient.dir/objects.a(asyncdispatcher.cpp.obj): In function `ZN5boost6thread12start_threadEv':
C:/boost_1_65_0/boost/thread/detail/thread.hpp:186: undefined reference to `boost::thread::start_thread_noexcept()'
CMakeFiles\otclient.dir/objects.a(asyncdispatcher.cpp.obj): In function `ZN5boost6thread4joinEv':
C:/boost_1_65_0/boost/thread/detail/thread.hpp:777: undefined reference to `boost::thread::join_noexcept()'
CMakeFiles\otclient.dir/objects.a(asyncdispatcher.cpp.obj): In function `ZN5boost6detail11thread_dataISt5_BindIFSt7_Mem_fnIM15AsyncDispatcherFvvEEPS4_EEED1Ev':
C:/boost_1_65_0/boost/thread/detail/thread.hpp:90: undefined reference to `boost::detail::thread_data_base::~thread_data_base()'
CMakeFiles\otclient.dir/objects.a(asyncdispatcher.cpp.obj): In function `ZN5boost6detail11thread_dataISt5_BindIFSt7_Mem_fnIM15AsyncDispatcherFvvEEPS4_EEED4Ev':
C:/boost_1_65_0/boost/thread/detail/thread.hpp:90: undefined reference to `boost::detail::thread_data_base::~thread_data_base()'
CMakeFiles\otclient.dir/objects.a(resourcemanager.cpp.obj): In function `ZN15ResourceManager12discoverPathB5cxx11ERKN5boost10filesystem4pathEbb':
C:/1-otclient-master/src/framework/core/resourcemanager.cpp:289: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::path::generic_string[abi:cxx11]() const'
C:/1-otclient-master/src/framework/core/resourcemanager.cpp:291: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::path::generic_string[abi:cxx11]() const'
CMakeFiles\otclient.dir/objects.a(resourcemanager.cpp.obj): In function `ZN5boost10filesystem11path_traits7convertEPKcS3_RNSt7__cxx1112basic_stringIwSt11char_traitsIwESaIwEEE':
C:/boost_1_65_0/boost/filesystem/path.hpp:981: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::path_traits::convert(char const*, char const*, std::__cxx11::basic_string<wchar_t, std::char_traits<wchar_t>, std::allocator<wchar_t> >&, std::codecvt<wchar_t, char, int> const&)'
CMakeFiles\otclient.dir/objects.a(resourcemanager.cpp.obj): In function `ZN5boost10filesystem11path_traits7convertEPKwS3_RNSt7__cxx1112basic_stringIcSt11char_traitsIcESaIcEEE':
C:/boost_1_65_0/boost/filesystem/path.hpp:989: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::path_traits::convert(wchar_t const*, wchar_t const*, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >&, std::codecvt<wchar_t, char, int> const&)'
CMakeFiles\otclient.dir/objects.a(resourcemanager.cpp.obj): In function `ZN15ResourceManager12discoverPathB5cxx11ERKN5boost10filesystem4pathEbb':
C:/1-otclient-master/src/framework/core/resourcemanager.cpp:298: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::path::generic_string[abi:cxx11]() const'
CMakeFiles\otclient.dir/objects.a(resourcemanager.cpp.obj): In function `ZN5boost10filesystem11path_traits7convertEPKwS3_RNSt7__cxx1112basic_stringIcSt11char_traitsIcESaIcEEE':
C:/boost_1_65_0/boost/filesystem/path.hpp:989: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::path_traits::convert(wchar_t const*, wchar_t const*, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >&, std::codecvt<wchar_t, char, int> const&)'
CMakeFiles\otclient.dir/objects.a(resourcemanager.cpp.obj): In function `ZN5boost10filesystem11path_traits7convertEPKcS3_RNSt7__cxx1112basic_stringIwSt11char_traitsIwESaIwEEE':
C:/boost_1_65_0/boost/filesystem/path.hpp:981: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::path_traits::convert(char const*, char const*, std::__cxx11::basic_string<wchar_t, std::char_traits<wchar_t>, std::allocator<wchar_t> >&, std::codecvt<wchar_t, char, int> const&)'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
mingw32-make.exe[2]: *** [otclient.exe] Error 1
mingw32-make.exe[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/otclient.dir/all] Error 2
mingw32-make.exe: *** [all] Error 2
CMakeFiles\otclient.dir\build.make:4004: recipe for target 'otclient.exe' failed
mingw32-make.exe[2]: Leaving directory 'C:/2-otclient'
CMakeFiles\Makefile2:66: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/otclient.dir/all' failed
mingw32-make.exe[1]: Leaving directory 'C:/2-otclient'
C:/2-otclient/Makefile:126: recipe for target 'all' failed
Process terminated with status 2 (16 minute(s), 9 second(s))
16 error(s), 60 warning(s) (16 minute(s), 9 second(s))

anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, people, I have a question. I'm compiling an Otclient here, but I'm not getting it. I've done all procedures right, but I can't compile. Can anyone help?

C++:
19error_info_injectorINS_6system12system_errorEEEEE[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_19error_info_injectorINS_6system12system_errorEEEEE]' has different size
CMakeFiles\otclient.dir/objects.a(asyncdispatcher.cpp.obj): In function `ZN5boost6thread12start_threadEv':
C:/boost_1_65_0/boost/thread/detail/thread.hpp:186: undefined reference to `boost::thread::start_thread_noexcept()'
CMakeFiles\otclient.dir/objects.a(asyncdispatcher.cpp.obj): In function `ZN5boost6thread4joinEv':
C:/boost_1_65_0/boost/thread/detail/thread.hpp:777: undefined reference to `boost::thread::join_noexcept()'
CMakeFiles\otclient.dir/objects.a(asyncdispatcher.cpp.obj): In function `ZN5boost6detail11thread_dataISt5_BindIFSt7_Mem_fnIM15AsyncDispatcherFvvEEPS4_EEED1Ev':
CMakeFiles\otclient.dir/objects.a(asyncdispatcher.cpp.obj): In function `ZN5boost6detail11thread_dataISt5_BindIFSt7_Mem_fnIM15AsyncDispatcherFvvEEPS4_EEED4Ev':
C:/1-otclient-master/src/framework/core/resourcemanager.cpp:289: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::path::generic_string[abi:cxx11]() const'
C:/1-otclient-master/src/framework/core/resourcemanager.cpp:291: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::path::generic_string[abi:cxx11]() const'
C:/1-otclient-master/src/framework/core/resourcemanager.cpp:298: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::path::generic_string[abi:cxx11]() const'
CMakeFiles\otclient.dir\build.make:4004: recipe for target 'otclient.exe' failed
Process terminated with status 2 (16 minute(s), 9 second(s))
16 error(s), 60 warning(s) (16 minute(s), 9 second(s))

anyone?

Is it the correct Boost version?
Have you tried compiling with MSVC?

Is it the correct Boost version?
Have you tried compiling with MSVC?

Yes, I tried to compile with MSVC2017, but I get errors too..

But I can't run my client in some computers.. And need compile with DirectX9..
I only use MSVC to edit the source, that I think it's more easy..

I think the MSVC error and CodeBlock error are the same, Boost Error..

I installed it correctly, I compiled bjam, and b2, and don't know what can be

Yes, I tried to compile with MSVC2017, but I get errors too..

But I can't run my client in some computers.. And need compile with DirectX9..
I only use MSVC to edit the source, that I think it's more easy..

I think the MSVC error and CodeBlock error are the same, Boost Error..

I installed it correctly, I compiled bjam, and b2, and don't know what can be

Humm, normally with boost errors it's either that it's not linked, it dosn't exist or it's the wrong version.
In your case id say it's the wrong version, try to download another boost (ex newer or older) and see if one of them works.

Humm, normally with boost errors it's either that it's not linked, it dosn't exist or it's the wrong version.
In your case id say it's the wrong version, try to download another boost (ex newer or older) and see if one of them works.

I tried to change Boost version, and get errors yet :(

C++:
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost6system12system_errorE[__ZTVN5boost6system12system_errorE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16thread_exceptionE[__ZTVN5boost16thread_exceptionE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost21thread_resource_errorE[__ZTVN5boost21thread_resource_errorE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail19error_info_injectorINS_21thread_resource_errorEEE[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail19error_info_injectorINS_21thread_resource_errorEEE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_19error_info_injectorINS_21thread_resource_errorEEEEE[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_19error_info_injectorINS_21thread_resource_errorEEEEE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail19error_info_injectorINS_9gregorian16bad_day_of_monthEEE[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail19error_info_injectorINS_9gregorian16bad_day_of_monthEEE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost9gregorian16bad_day_of_monthE[__ZTVN5boost9gregorian16bad_day_of_monthE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_19error_info_injectorINS_9gregorian16bad_day_of_monthEEEEE[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_19error_info_injectorINS_9gregorian16bad_day_of_monthEEEEE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost9gregorian8bad_yearE[__ZTVN5boost9gregorian8bad_yearE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail19error_info_injectorINS_9gregorian8bad_yearEEE[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail19error_info_injectorINS_9gregorian8bad_yearEEE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_19error_info_injectorINS_9gregorian8bad_yearEEEEE[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_19error_info_injectorINS_9gregorian8bad_yearEEEEE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost9gregorian9bad_monthE[__ZTVN5boost9gregorian9bad_monthE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail19error_info_injectorINS_9gregorian9bad_monthEEE[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail19error_info_injectorINS_9gregorian9bad_monthEEE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_19error_info_injectorINS_9gregorian9bad_monthEEEEE[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_19error_info_injectorINS_9gregorian9bad_monthEEEEE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail19error_info_injectorISt13runtime_errorEE[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail19error_info_injectorISt13runtime_errorEE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_19error_info_injectorISt13runtime_errorEEEE[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_19error_info_injectorISt13runtime_errorEEEE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail19error_info_injectorISt9bad_allocEE[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail19error_info_injectorISt9bad_allocEE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_19error_info_injectorISt9bad_allocEEEE[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_19error_info_injectorISt9bad_allocEEEE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(future.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost6system12system_errorE[__ZTVN5boost6system12system_errorE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(future.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10bad_alloc_E[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10bad_alloc_E]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(future.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail14bad_exception_E[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail14bad_exception_E]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(future.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_10bad_alloc_EEE[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_10bad_alloc_EEE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(future.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_14bad_exception_EEE[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_14bad_exception_EEE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_filesystem-mt.a(operations.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost6system12system_errorE[__ZTVN5boost6system12system_errorE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_filesystem-mt.a(path.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost6system12system_errorE[__ZTVN5boost6system12system_errorE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_filesystem-mt.a(path_traits.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost6system12system_errorE[__ZTVN5boost6system12system_errorE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_chrono-mt.a(chrono.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost6system12system_errorE[__ZTVN5boost6system12system_errorE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_chrono-mt.a(chrono.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail19error_info_injectorINS_6system12system_errorEEE[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail19error_info_injectorINS_6system12system_errorEEE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_chrono-mt.a(chrono.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_19error_info_injectorINS_6system12system_errorEEEEE[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_19error_info_injectorINS_6system12system_errorEEEEE]' has different size
C:/boost_1_64_0/boost/thread/detail/thread.hpp:178: undefined reference to `boost::thread::start_thread_noexcept()'
C:/boost_1_64_0/boost/thread/detail/thread.hpp:775: undefined reference to `boost::thread::join_noexcept()'
C:/boost_1_64_0/boost/thread/detail/thread.hpp:90: undefined reference to `boost::detail::thread_data_base::~thread_data_base()'
C:/boost_1_64_0/boost/thread/detail/thread.hpp:90: undefined reference to `boost::detail::thread_data_base::~thread_data_base()'
C:/boost_1_64_0/boost/filesystem/path.hpp:981: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::path_traits::convert(char const*, char const*, std::__cxx11::basic_string<wchar_t, std::char_traits<wchar_t>, std::allocator<wchar_t> >&, std::codecvt<wchar_t, char, int> const&)'
C:/boost_1_64_0/boost/filesystem/path.hpp:989: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::path_traits::convert(wchar_t const*, wchar_t const*, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >&, std::codecvt<wchar_t, char, int> const&)'
C:/boost_1_64_0/boost/filesystem/path.hpp:989: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::path_traits::convert(wchar_t const*, wchar_t const*, std::__cxx11::basic_string<char, std::char_traits<char>, std::allocator<char> >&, std::codecvt<wchar_t, char, int> const&)'
C:/boost_1_64_0/boost/filesystem/path.hpp:981: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::path_traits::convert(char const*, char const*, std::__cxx11::basic_string<wchar_t, std::char_traits<wchar_t>, std::allocator<wchar_t> >&, std::codecvt<wchar_t, char, int> const&)'
Process terminated with status 2 (18 minute(s), 54 second(s))
16 error(s), 49 warning(s) (18 minute(s), 54 second(s))

I tried to change Boost version, and get errors yet :(

C++:
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost6system12system_errorE[__ZTVN5boost6system12system_errorE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16thread_exceptionE[__ZTVN5boost16thread_exceptionE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost21thread_resource_errorE[__ZTVN5boost21thread_resource_errorE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail19error_info_injectorINS_21thread_resource_errorEEE[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail19error_info_injectorINS_21thread_resource_errorEEE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_19error_info_injectorINS_21thread_resource_errorEEEEE[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_19error_info_injectorINS_21thread_resource_errorEEEEE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail19error_info_injectorINS_9gregorian16bad_day_of_monthEEE[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail19error_info_injectorINS_9gregorian16bad_day_of_monthEEE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost9gregorian16bad_day_of_monthE[__ZTVN5boost9gregorian16bad_day_of_monthE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_19error_info_injectorINS_9gregorian16bad_day_of_monthEEEEE[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_19error_info_injectorINS_9gregorian16bad_day_of_monthEEEEE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost9gregorian8bad_yearE[__ZTVN5boost9gregorian8bad_yearE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail19error_info_injectorINS_9gregorian8bad_yearEEE[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail19error_info_injectorINS_9gregorian8bad_yearEEE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_19error_info_injectorINS_9gregorian8bad_yearEEEEE[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_19error_info_injectorINS_9gregorian8bad_yearEEEEE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost9gregorian9bad_monthE[__ZTVN5boost9gregorian9bad_monthE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail19error_info_injectorINS_9gregorian9bad_monthEEE[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail19error_info_injectorINS_9gregorian9bad_monthEEE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_19error_info_injectorINS_9gregorian9bad_monthEEEEE[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_19error_info_injectorINS_9gregorian9bad_monthEEEEE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail19error_info_injectorISt13runtime_errorEE[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail19error_info_injectorISt13runtime_errorEE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_19error_info_injectorISt13runtime_errorEEEE[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_19error_info_injectorISt13runtime_errorEEEE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail19error_info_injectorISt9bad_allocEE[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail19error_info_injectorISt9bad_allocEE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(thread.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_19error_info_injectorISt9bad_allocEEEE[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_19error_info_injectorISt9bad_allocEEEE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(future.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost6system12system_errorE[__ZTVN5boost6system12system_errorE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(future.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10bad_alloc_E[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10bad_alloc_E]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(future.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail14bad_exception_E[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail14bad_exception_E]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(future.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_10bad_alloc_EEE[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_10bad_alloc_EEE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_thread_win32-mt.a(future.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_14bad_exception_EEE[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_14bad_exception_EEE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_filesystem-mt.a(operations.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost6system12system_errorE[__ZTVN5boost6system12system_errorE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_filesystem-mt.a(path.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost6system12system_errorE[__ZTVN5boost6system12system_errorE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_filesystem-mt.a(path_traits.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost6system12system_errorE[__ZTVN5boost6system12system_errorE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_chrono-mt.a(chrono.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost6system12system_errorE[__ZTVN5boost6system12system_errorE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_chrono-mt.a(chrono.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail19error_info_injectorINS_6system12system_errorEEE[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail19error_info_injectorINS_6system12system_errorEEE]' has different size
c:/mingw/bin/../lib/gcc/mingw32/6.3.0/../../..\libboost_chrono-mt.a(chrono.o): duplicate section `.rdata$_ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_19error_info_injectorINS_6system12system_errorEEEEE[__ZTVN5boost16exception_detail10clone_implINS0_19error_info_injectorINS_6system12system_errorEEEEE]' has different size
C:/boost_1_64_0/boost/thread/detail/thread.hpp:178: undefined reference to `boost::thread::start_thread_noexcept()'
C:/boost_1_64_0/boost/thread/detail/thread.hpp:775: undefined reference to `boost::thread::join_noexcept()'
Process terminated with status 2 (18 minute(s), 54 second(s))
16 error(s), 49 warning(s) (18 minute(s), 54 second(s))

I got 'duplicate section' errors when compiling boost_regex with size optimization (-Os)

Back