• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Error compiling tfs 0.3.6

xubeiga

Reaction score
Hi. i'm trying to compile the tfs posted by Otswe and i'm getting this error when i type "make"

g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/include/libxml2 -I/usr/include/lua5.1 -D__USE_MYSQL__ -D_THREAD_SAFE -D_REENTRANT -Wall -g -O1 -MT otserv.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/otserv.Tpo -c -o otserv.o otserv.cpp
otserv.cpp: In function âvoid allocationHandler()â:
otserv.cpp:232: warning: ignoring return value of âchar* fgets(char*, int, FILE*)â, declared with attribute warn_unused_result
otserv.cpp: In function âstd::string getGlobalIP()â:
otserv.cpp:252: error: âWSADATAâ was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:252: error: expected â;â before âwsaDataâ
otserv.cpp:254: error: âMAKEWORDâ was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:254: error: âwsaDataâ was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:254: error: âWSAStartupâ was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:257: error: âSOCKETâ was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:257: error: expected â;â before âsâ
otserv.cpp:258: error: âHOSTENTâ was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:258: error: âhostâ was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:260: error: âSOCKADDR_INâ was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:260: error: expected â;â before âsinâ
otserv.cpp:261: error: ISO C++ forbids applying âsizeofâ to an expression of function type
otserv.cpp:261: error: invalid conversion from âdouble (*)(double)throw ()â to âvoid*â
otserv.cpp:261: error: initializing argument 1 of âvoid* memset(void*, int, size_t)â
otserv.cpp:263: error: request for member âsin_familyâ in âsinâ, which is of non-class type âdouble(double)throw ()â
otserv.cpp:264: error: request for member âsin_addrâ in âsinâ, which is of non-class type âdouble(double)throw ()â
otserv.cpp:265: error: request for member âsin_portâ in âsinâ, which is of non-class type âdouble(double)throw ()â
otserv.cpp:267: error: âsâ was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:267: error: ISO C++ forbids applying âsizeofâ to an expression of function type
otserv.cpp:267: error: âSOCKET_ERRORâ was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:271: error: âWSAGetLastErrorâ was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:281: warning: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
otserv.cpp:285: error: âclosesocketâ was not declared in this scope
otserv.cpp:278: warning: unused variable âiplengthâ
otserv.cpp:290: error: âWSAGetLastErrorâ was not declared in this scope
make[1]: ** [otserv.o] Erro 1

wtf is this? ty

Back