• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error conect in server

meendreak

Reaction score
I'm using the client from the website (shadowcores), using the ip changer from the site too. But i always try to connect and never works
jIgngqR.jpg
Download from website
Pfiyyrf.jpg

3v2X8A4.jpg
Installed

1syqwih.jpg

Ip and Login

fxkq2i9.jpg

Error... i have internet, i have everything.. I can login in global but not in the ot

Found your problem. All you need to do, is redownload the IP changer from their website.
After that, you can play again

meendreak,

Follow the Bummul instructions and NEVER try to log-in on 10.21 client before you change the IP, If you made it the client can't connect with the Shadowscore's IP as well and will happen the error 200002.

If the problem still happening tell us.

Tutor Elyan

Thanks I had the exact same problem. It got solved when I redownloaded the IP-Changer from the website. :)

i have same problem but it says error 10061 just when its loading character list it pop error msg i redownloaded ip chancger from website but i cant play chan someone help

Back