• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error: connection refused 10061

walrosZ

Reaction score
when i try to join my own server. I can't even connect with 192.168.1.1 i made a backup of my server yestureday (was working fine then) and that dont work either :p please im i big need of help :)

i have no firewall and as far as im concerned i have opened all ports :p

ur a saint if u have a solution ;)

SORRY EVERYBODY BUY IM TOO TIRED TO DO THIS SHIT... I THINK IM SWITCHING TO 8.6 INSTEAD :p

Last edited:
Do you have internet connection sharing? For if maybe that's the problem. This address 192.168.1.1 is usually used by routers. Check through the ipconfig command in ms-dos console which is the ip that your computer has received through DHCP and then change it or by the use 127.0.0.1. :)

tried 127.0.0.1 and it worked! what does that tell us ?

In 127.0.0.1 will always work. But before you were specifying an ip that is usually added to routers. For you to use the ip of your machine you must know through the ipconfig command. For example:

My internet is shared, so my ip address 192.168.0.64 is obtained by dhcp. Thus the address of my router is 192.168.0.1. Understood because your address will function would not?

Yea hes trying to login with the router based ip. then when he tried to create a new host he put in that ip in the ip box when he should have put his global ip. i just forgot that no-ip.com displayed your golbal ip at the top right or something so i was giving the page to check the global ip.

Back