• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua [Error] exp no reset at logut

Bloody-War

Reaction score
hello

i Have Litle Problem With My Server the problem is when you die and you logut your player.
and you enter after 30 mint for example and some players are playing and you attacked them 30 mint ago and if they die you still getting exp!

verion is cyko v8 and client 8.6

if you can help me via teamviewer etc it will be cool!

please sir thank you!

prepare death.

http://skalski.at/files/files/thais.../creaturescripts/scripts/war/preparedeath.lua

and lib

http://skalski.at/files/files/thaiswar860_with_bots/view/data/lib/106-war.lua

You should never post files for direct download, always post the scripts, use pastebin if they are too big to post on the forums.
Just to give you an example of what we can see on your server...
This is your creatures.xml
HTML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<creaturescripts>
    <event type="login" name="PlayerLogin" event="script" value="login.lua"/>
    <event type="joinchannel" name="GuildMotd" event="script" value="guildmotd.lua"/>
    <event type="reportbug" name="SaveReportBug" script="reportbug.lua"/>
    <event type="think" name="Idle" event="script" value="idle.lua"/>
    <event type="advance" name="AdvanceEffect" event="script" value="advanceeffect.lua"/>

<event type="login" name="WarLogin" event="script" value="war/login.lua"/>
    <event type="logout" name="WarLogout" event="script" value="war/logout.lua"/>
    <event type="preparedeath" name="WarPrepareDeath" event="script" value="war/preparedeath.lua"/>
    <event type="statschange" name="WarStatsChange" event="script" value="war/statschange.lua"/>
    <event type="follow" name="WarFollow" event="script" value="war/follow.lua"/>

<event type="login" name="BotLogin" event="script" value="bot/login.lua"/>
    <event type="think" name="BotThink" event="script" value="bot/think.lua"/>
    <event type="attack" name="BotAttack" event="script" value="bot/attack.lua"/>
    <event type="kill" name="BotKill" event="script" value="bot/kill.lua"/>
    <event type="statschange" name="BotStatsChange" event="script" value="bot/statschange.lua"/>
</creaturescripts>

You should never post files for direct download, always post the scripts, use pastebin if they are too big to post on the forums.
Just to give you an example of what we can see on your server...
This is your creatures.xml
HTML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<creaturescripts>
    <event type="login" name="PlayerLogin" event="script" value="login.lua"/>
    <event type="joinchannel" name="GuildMotd" event="script" value="guildmotd.lua"/>
    <event type="reportbug" name="SaveReportBug" script="reportbug.lua"/>
    <event type="think" name="Idle" event="script" value="idle.lua"/>
    <event type="advance" name="AdvanceEffect" event="script" value="advanceeffect.lua"/>

<event type="login" name="WarLogin" event="script" value="war/login.lua"/>
    <event type="logout" name="WarLogout" event="script" value="war/logout.lua"/>
    <event type="preparedeath" name="WarPrepareDeath" event="script" value="war/preparedeath.lua"/>
    <event type="statschange" name="WarStatsChange" event="script" value="war/statschange.lua"/>
    <event type="follow" name="WarFollow" event="script" value="war/follow.lua"/>

<event type="login" name="BotLogin" event="script" value="bot/login.lua"/>
    <event type="think" name="BotThink" event="script" value="bot/think.lua"/>
    <event type="attack" name="BotAttack" event="script" value="bot/attack.lua"/>
    <event type="kill" name="BotKill" event="script" value="bot/kill.lua"/>
    <event type="statschange" name="BotStatsChange" event="script" value="bot/statschange.lua"/>
</creaturescripts>
okey thank you sir and can you help me fix that please

!bump help.
some body have any idea about this?
You still haven't removed the links from your original post nor have you re-posted the scripts to pastebin and shared them here on the forum.
Myself and @Xikini only posted your xml files to show that we could navigate your server and take what we pleased.
Since you can't follow simple instructions its no wonder you have not received any further help on this matter and not even from the support team or other moderators.. even if they are to help you now (although not a requirement) it would only be to save face.

@Xikini

You still haven't removed the links from your original post nor have you re-posted the scripts to pastebin and shared them here on the forum.
Myself and @Xikini only posted your xml files to show that we could navigate your server and take what we pleased.
Since you can't follow simple instructions its no wonder you have not received any further help on this matter and not even from the support team or other moderators.. even if they are to help you now (although not a requirement) it would only be to save face.

He did not make the server...
That website belongs to @Gesior.pl same with (paste.)ots.me.

The server was released ages ago, gesior is most likely using that website to make sure they don't go dead (eg. speedyshare).

https://otland.net/threads/8-60-thais-war-with-pvp-bots.204193/