• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Error, failed to connect. (10061)

Daemonium

Programmer
Solutions
Reaction score
Currently looking to log with some friends for development and test but they can't connect.

I can login with my ip adresse and it show that my server is online when I access the website.
When my friend try to login it return error 10061 and server is offline on website.

I want to know what the problem might be.

What I've tryed :
-Shutdow the firewall
-Open ports

But it dosen't seem to work... So if you could help me out it would be apreciated.

Thanks!

open your mode /firewall ports and upload your database.mysql to this site 127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin and set that database at your config.lua server file

let e know if it worked

regards

I already opened the ports (also turn off the firewall),
phpMyAdmin works fine,
and my server is openning and connecting to mysql.

tryed again and it's still not working.

I can connect in local and reach the website. (I can connect with my ip adress not just 127.0.0.1)
someone on an other pc can reach the website, but the server is show as offline and he can reach player list but when he try to connect from the char list, he just got that 10061 error.

Do you have any other idea on what the problem could be ?

Thank you for the help

Back