• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error !! Help read please!

Dalale

GX
Reaction score
[02/11/2008 18:35:33] data/creaturescripts/scripts/playerdeath.lua:26: LuaSQL: Error executing query. MySQL: Table '.\tfs\player_deaths' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

As you can see im using TFS! 0.2

Thanks for you're time

- Dalale

Then you go on the config.lua file and turn off your Players death list.

Before my server just hold on to like 45 hours but after I turend of my player death list. as you can see my server is over 70 hours online. ;)

Then you go on the config.lua file and turn off your Players death list.

Before my server just hold on to like 45 hours but after I turend of my player death list. as you can see my server is over 70 hours online. ;)

Thats not a problem... At least on Linux i got 300~ hrs uptime and i didn't got any crashed tables, When i had windows like 1 or 2 months ago i got some tables crashes (And i get around 150~ hours uptime on windows) but was when the server crash but now i got all the errors of my scripts fixed... Just repair the "player_deaths" table cuz it's a important feature that you can't really disable for a good server :/

If you don't know how to repair go into phpmyadmin and go to the table "player_deaths" change to subtab customise and click on repair table, Im not sure i type them right cuz i don't have phpmyadmin xD

Last edited:
Thats not a problem... At least on Linux i got 300~ hrs uptime and i didn't got any crashed tables, When i had windows like 1 or 2 months ago i got some tables crashes (And i get around 150~ hours uptime on windows) but was when the server crash but now i got all the errors of my scripts fixed... Just repair the "player_deaths" table cuz it's a important feature that you can't really disable for a good server :/

If you don't know how to repair go into phpmyadmin and go to the table "player_deaths" change to subtab customise and click on repair table, Im not sure i type them right cuz i don't have phpmyadmin xD

ok thank you both for youre time , gonna test now..

Back