• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error Importing SQL Database

MauroSicard

Reaction score
Hi there!

I'm trying to import the schemas/mysql.sql into the database on PHPMyAdmin, but it gives me this error:

zbfGjFO.png

Could someone please tell me how to fix this?

Or, could someone please add me on Discord on Skype to help me? I would be very glad to be able to chat with some of you who are really experienced.

Thank you,
Mauro Sicard

Hi there!

I'm trying to import the schemas/mysql.sql into the database on PHPMyAdmin, but it gives me this error:

zbfGjFO.png

Could someone please tell me how to fix this?

Or, could someone please add me on Discord on Skype to help me? I would be very glad to be able to chat with some of you who are really experienced.

Thank you,
Mauro Sicard

You mean you want to import only part of the database or the entire database? If the latter, there is no need to have all the tables in tibiazero database like you have now. What is happening is the query is trying to remove houses table but it cannot do it because there are probably references to another table

Back