• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X Error in Actions

Nith

Reaction score
Good evening, I have a server running The Forgotten Server, version 0.3.6 (Crying Damson), and everything was working correctly when I started modifying it. However, since I had never touched the monsters before, now that I'm modifying them, I've noticed that they don't give experience. They are set up to give experience, and I'm not using any character with a different 'group id' than normal. But when I kill them, I don't receive experience. I've been investigating why, and I realized that now the action scripts are not working. They used to work before because I have many additions that I tested at the time, and they worked correctly. But now none of them work, neither the chests nor the objects that have associated scripts. All the scripts in actions are not working. I've checked the actions.xml file, and it doesn't have anything out of the ordinary. Also, the server doesn't throw any errors or problems, neither when loading the server nor when activating the script. So, I really don't know what it could be. Does anyone have any idea why?

Back