• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

C++ Error in MVSC [TFS 1.3]

flaviiojr

Solutions
Reaction score
when compiling appeared these errors, how to fix this?
I'm sorry, I'm new to c ++ ...
I thank everyone in the community.

Code:
Erro    LNK2001    símbolos externos indefinidos "public: __thiscall HouseTile::HouseTile(int,int,int,class House *)" (??0HouseTile@@QAE@HHHPAVHouse@@@Z)

Erro    LNK2001    símbolos externos indefinidos "public: bool __thiscall Mission::isStarted(class Player *)const " (?isStarted@Mission@@QBE_NPAVPlayer@@@Z)

TFS 1.3

Solution
Then it might be caused when parts of your compiled program are not up-to-date.

Try to fully rebuild the project. That means: clean and rebuild everything. Should be somewhere in the menu.

Other possible option: missing include .h (header) somewhere where you placed code that uses those functions (HouseTile::HouseTile). Did you modified the code somehow, or is it the clean TFS 1.3 without any changes?
Small suggestion: Change your language in your IDE (MVCS) to English, then post the error again. So we can understand it.

Hello,
Did you make any change to the source codes?

Those seems to be code related errors.
probably yes, I did not edit it..

It says: Undefined external symbol "public bool blabla
Yes, that's right...

Small suggestion: Change your language in your IDE (MVCS) to English, then post the error again. So we can understand it.
Okay, sorry. I did not realize that.

Try to fully rebuild the project. That means: clean and rebuild everything. Should be somewhere in the menu.

Other possible option: missing include .h (header) somewhere where you placed code that uses those functions (HouseTile::HouseTile). Did you modified the code somehow, or is it the clean TFS 1.3 without any changes?

Solution

is modified ...
I will try to redo the steps you quoted, and return feedback!
thank you so much!