• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error In Mysql ANYHELP?

#1005 - Can't create table 'otserv.#sql-4a8_175b' (errno: 121)
ALTER TABLE guild_wars ADD CONSTRAINT guild_wars_ibfk_1 FOREIGN KEY ( guild_id ) REFERENCES guilds ( id ) ON DELETE CASCADE ,
ADD CONSTRAINT guild_wars_ibfk_2 FOREIGN KEY ( enemy_id ) REFERENCES guilds ( id ) ON DELETE CASCADE ;
Post automatically merged:

[28/5/2020 5:57:17] mysql_real_query(): INSERT INTO guild_wars (guild_id, enemy_id, begin, end, frags, payment) VALUES (2, 1, 1590638237, 0, 100, 0); - MYSQL ERROR: Unknown column 'frags' in 'field list' (1054)
[28/5/2020 5:57:17] > Broadcasted message: "Tanzo has invited Defs to war till 100 frags.".

SQL:
ALTER TABLE `guild_wars` ADD `payment` BIGINT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;

SQL:
ALTER TABLE `guild_wars` ADD `frags` INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;

i do but when iuse /war invite,

mysql_real_query(): INSERT INTO guild_wars (guild_id, enemy_id, begin, end, frags, payment) VALUES (2, 1, 1590673870, 0, 100, 0); - MYSQL ERROR: Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (otserv.guild_wars, CONSTRAINT guild1_ibfk_1 FOREIGN KEY (guild1) REFERENCES guilds (id) ON DELETE CASCADE) (1452)
[28/5/2020 15:51:10] > Broadcasted message: "Tanzo has invited Defs to war till 100 frags.".
Post automatically merged:

Bump HELP? ...

Last edited:
Legendary final step maybe. We got you 95% of the way there, even though you weren't following directions or providing requested info. Then when you finally supply the final piece of info needed to help you complete the job he swoops in and puts the cherry on top and you act like he baked the whole cake.

Luckily I'm not even mad, that's just par for the course with helping recentjoins. But next time he can do all the work, cuz I sure won't be. Not that I need my internet points to help people, but you acting as if like everyone was dumb except the guy who saw the final piece of the puzzle first, the piece you were withholding from us, is kinda asinine.
524874562198962176.gif

Also, please make just one thread next time.

Why are you back on this thread a week later?
Because this is the first time I've been back to the forums, outside of being here just long enough to reply to PMs prompted by email notice, for two weeks?

Stop bumping it please.
If you wish to ride my ass, it's polite for you to feed her a carrot. 🥕🐴 Thanks! <3

Back