• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error in Website

Purrin

Reaction score
hi, when i try finding a character, sample this error. pls help
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in F:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:423
Stack trace: #0 F:\xampp\htdocs\characters.php(287): OTS_Account->getCreated() #1 F:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(94): include('F:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in F:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line423

now this
Code:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'return' (T_RETURN) in F:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 423

Last edited:
Locate the function getCreated() in pot/OTS_ACCOUNT.php and do what I mentioned in my previous post.

look my lines 419 to 424
Code:
    public function getCreated()
    {
        if( !isset($this->data['created']) )
        {
            throw new E_OTS_NotLoaded();
        }
where i put that?

forgive my ignorance

i have another problem, when i want to load the monsters to my page sample this error
Code:
Warning: DOMDocument::load(C:/Documents and Settings/Administrador/Mis documentos/Global Compacto/data/monster/Traps\deathslicer.xml): failed to open stream: Permission denied inF:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 119

Warning: DOMDocument::load(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "C:/Documents and Settings/Administrador/Mis documentos/Global Compacto/data/monster/Traps\deathslicer.xml" in F:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line119

Warning: DOMDocument::load(C:/Documents and Settings/Administrador/Mis documentos/Global Compacto/data/monster/Traps\deathslicer.xml): failed to open stream: Permission denied inF:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 119

Warning: DOMDocument::load(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "C:/Documents and Settings/Administrador/Mis documentos/Global Compacto/data/monster/Traps\deathslicer.xml" in F:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line119

Fatal error: Call to a member function hasAttribute() on a non-object in F:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Monster.php on line 95

Help?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back