• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error install Myacc!

Jpstafe

Reaction score
Hello Otland community! I am trying to install Myacc on my Uniform Server, I have downloaded myaac-0.8.10, when it comes to installing everything, it recognizes everything fine... I go to the section to create an administrator and gm account, and when I click ok, I get this next bug.
I have created the database in phpMyadmin, in config.lua, there is the name of the database..in sqlType = "mysql"..

Attachments

set a default value for email_new table (in your schemas, access through phpmyadmin), in this case you can set it to null to make it quick
1686613654737.png

see this aswell

set a default value for email_new table (in your schemas, access through phpmyadmin), in this case you can set it to null to make it quick
View attachment 76119

see this aswell
There I have done the tutorial that you gave me now I get this error when I want to enter the localhost ..

Attachments

Last edited:
Back