• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error items ice folda 7.92

leozynho123

Reaction score
dnd7a9.png

el4obs.png

11h9h4x.png

9zrbe9.png

k4as6o.png

I'm trying to make a mistake with ice items, using another otbm, the problem solves, but it appears others, I'd like to know how to solve it, all items are in items.otbm

Try to remove that part and remap it, if it works great otherwise go to your database and truncate the z_tile? table that holds all the map info after that restart the server.

If I remove all items ice, or put other items.otbm I tried the 8.20 the server opens solving the ice problem (I tried a 8.20 just to see if the ice would solve and solved but bugou other things)

If I remove all items ice, or put other items.otbm I tried the 8.20 the server opens solving the ice problem (I tried a 8.20 just to see if the ice would solve and solved but bugou other things)

If you use another items.otb? Then it works?
What im saying is remove everything and remap it, sometimes there are bugged items you can't see etc, thats why it's a good ide to clear the map table in your database.
If it works with another otb file then it might be that your otb file is bugged.

If you use another items.otb? Then it works?
What im saying is remove everything and remap it, sometimes there are bugged items you can't see etc, thats why it's a good ide to clear the map table in your database.
If it works with another otb file then it might be that your otb file is bugged.

I am cleaning the database, but like I said if I put another otbm it works, however I opened the two otbm and the ice items exist, same id and etc, I do not understand why the error: /

I am cleaning the database, but like I said if I put another otbm it works, however I opened the two otbm and the ice items exist, same id and etc, I do not understand why the error: /

Another otbm = you use another map? Not the items.OTB = the file that has all the item attribute?

The problematic items are 670 and 671

Another otbm = you use another map? Not the items.OTB = the file that has all the item attribute?

I'm using a 7.92 server, with a 7.6 map converted to 7.92, all editor items are the same as my server

2mfxg87.png

Map without items id 670 and 671

</item>
<item id="670" name="snow">
</item>
<item id="671" name="ice">
</item>

Last edited by a moderator:
The problematic items are 670 and 671

I'm using a 7.92 server, with a 7.6 map converted to 7.92, all editor items are the same as my server

2mfxg87.png

Map without items id 670 and 671

</item>
<item id="670" name="snow">
</item>
<item id="671" name="ice">
</item>

Please read the rules; Rules for the Support board

Okay, do you have any other items that look the same? Maybe the ones you are using are bugged and got replaced with another itemid?
Have you tried another map editor / otb file? (Seeing as it's TFS throwing the error the bug could still be located in the otb file (note not otbM but otb).

Please read the rules; Rules for the Support board

Okay, do you have any other items that look the same? Maybe the ones you are using are bugged and got replaced with another itemid?
Have you tried another map editor / otb file? (Seeing as it's TFS throwing the error the bug could still be located in the otb file (note not otbM but otb).
Can I send my items.xml and items.otb to you? Already tried everything, only works with other otb more is not compatible with my server

Can I send my items.xml and items.otb to you? Already tried everything, only works with other otb more is not compatible with my server

What changes have you done to your otb file?
Try to merge them if posible or re-do the otb file that is for your server.

What changes have you done to your otb file?
Try to merge them if posible or re-do the otb file that is for your server.

I do not understand much of otb, I tried to get other otb of other distros 7.92 but without result, I opened them with the editor to check some bug in ids and I did not find anything wrong, how can I create another otb?

I do not understand much of otb, I tried to get other otb of other distros 7.92 but without result, I opened them with the editor to check some bug in ids and I did not find anything wrong, how can I create another otb?

If you know what version you are running, TFS? then find another datapack that has the same version, then try that otb file.
But you said the one you tried didn't work with your server, does it have custom things in it? In that case you have to find out what the changes are (if you didn't do the changes).

If you know what version you are running, TFS? then find another datapack that has the same version, then try that otb file.
But you said the one you tried didn't work with your server, does it have custom things in it? In that case you have to find out what the changes are (if you didn't do the changes).

This tfs is a downgrade 0.2, with an original otb 7.92, made by tryller, has nothing customary, only items up to 7.92, however the only problem are these two ice IDS, I do not understand why they only have problems, they exist On otb

This tfs is a downgrade 0.2, with an original otb 7.92, made by tryller, has nothing customary, only items up to 7.92, however the only problem are these two ice IDS, I do not understand why they only have problems, they exist On otb

In that case my best tip is to try and find another 7.92 otb file.

Back