• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error Logging Into My Server

kittsumi

Reaction score
Anyone who tries to log into my OT gets the error :

Cannot connect to the game server. Error: Connection Refused. (10061) The game server is offline.

People who try to connect are able to see the account manager but cannot log into the server. I am able to log into the server just fine and everything works for me. Also all of my ports are forwarded correctly.

Success: I can see your service on (ip) on port (7172) Your ISP is not blocking port 7172

Success: I can see your service on (ip) on port (7171) Your ISP is not blocking port 7171

Success: I can see your service on (ip) on port (80) Your ISP is not blocking port 80

If anyone has any ideas on how to resolve this issue and allow people to log onto my server please help!

Success: I can see your service on (ip) on port (3306)
Your ISP is not blocking port 3306

and my firewall is completely down

any other suggestions?

i changed the ip and now other people can log into the ot but now i cannot log in with either localhost or with my ip i just put into the config

it gives me the error 200002 Cannot connect to login server. Disconnected from server.
and now i cannot even see my account

Last edited:
if everyone can log into my ot just fine then that means that everything is portforwarded correct the only problem is that i can not log in, i try to use the global ip and it doesnt work and i have gone to cmd>ipconfig> and found my lan ip it doesnt work either does anyone have any ideas on what i need to do to be able to log into my ot?

Back