• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error Modern AAC

darkin

Reaction score
install my web pag Modern Acc 1.0 and believe me the account and character but when entering the server tells me wrong password

I get into the db and I get the password in place of rk and rk in place of the password, ie I get the opposite as I can accommodate

I install a web pag for me OT, when he created the account and attempt to enter the server password incorrectly tells me

check my database and password where it says I get key and the key where it should go my password just as you see in the image

how do I fit it all goes where it should go

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I am not entirely sure why your account name would end up in the key column, however the value in your password column is not your key. It is the encrypted version of your password (the secure version of your password if you may).

Deleted your datebase
goto config.lua

change

Lua:
	encryptionType = "sha1"

for this

Lua:
	encryptionType = "plain"

and now plain no't more this error again create datebase and install

Cronoxs, I have the exact same problem and my encryption type has been "plain" the entire time and I still get this fucked up password, please help me fix this.

Rep++

Back