• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error Monster 11.2 - 10.99

GOD javii

Reaction score
Hi! How about friends, today I come asking for help. I just made a data package from 10.90 to 10.99, with items, outfits and mounts of version 11.2, only the console sent me a monstrous error. I leave the record, I hope you help me, thanks!

Anotación 2020-03-01 184813.png

Attachments

• monster error logs.txt
    314.8 KB · Views: 0 · VirusTotal
Solution
If you took those monsters from otserverbr pack which I guess you did you get that error when using tfs 1.2. Easy fix is to open the monster file and remove those flags to remove the error. Without knowing 100% I think it's because those flags are used in tfs 1.3 wich otserverbr is based on. I assume your using tfs 1.2 and it can't recognize those flags. Someone will have to confirm that. I assume there is an equivalent flag in 1.2 but you would have to check.
If you took those monsters from otserverbr pack which I guess you did you get that error when using tfs 1.2. Easy fix is to open the monster file and remove those flags to remove the error. Without knowing 100% I think it's because those flags are used in tfs 1.3 wich otserverbr is based on. I assume your using tfs 1.2 and it can't recognize those flags. Someone will have to confirm that. I assume there is an equivalent flag in 1.2 but you would have to check.

Last edited:
Solution
If you took those monsters from otserverbr pack which I guess you did you get that error when using tfs 1.2. Easy fix is to open the monster file and remove those flags to remove the error. Without knowing 100% I think it's because those flags are used in tfs 1.3 wich otserverbr is based on. I assume your using tfs 1.2 and it can't recognise those flags. Someone will have to confirm that.
Thanks, I discovered what it would be like to use the code from tfs 1.3 to tfs 1.2,
I will try to see how it works if it is resolved or not.

Back