• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error Mysql _real_query

henkas

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi so im using my old dtabase everything was perfect i used it before no errors, and today after a while i decide to open it on localhost and see whats good but i noticed that console showed these errors i was like wtf is going on why is that?

How can some tables dissapear if i did nothing iside it or its somekind of glitch or what?

Solution
S
your database is missing 2 tables, player_misc and player_murders couldn't find them in 0.4 copy or 1.3 that i have so you can find them in you schema file of sql

-- found it by browsing on google
import this
SQL:
CREATE TABLE `player_misc` (
  `player_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `info` blob NOT NULL
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

then go to you database structure and set onlinetime BIGINT11 player_murders issue can be solved by importing this (not sure you gave us the least information possible tho)
Code:
CREATE TABLE `player_kills` (
  `date` bigint(20) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `target` int(11) NOT NULL,
your database is missing 2 tables, player_misc and player_murders couldn't find them in 0.4 copy or 1.3 that i have so you can find them in you schema file of sql

import this
SQL:
  `info` blob NOT NULL

then go to you database structure and set onlinetime BIGINT11 player_murders issue can be solved by importing this (not sure you gave us the least information possible tho)
Code:

Solution

import this
SQL:
  `info` blob NOT NULL

Code:
Fixed biggest part of the errors.
I didnt gave more information because those erros appeared randomly. Extraded this sql long time ago and now imported on new pc and got it for some reason. For murders im using this system Support to old frags skull system · mattyx14/otxserver@bbdfef2 (https://github.com/mattyx14/otxserver/commit/bbdfef26ad5e39e8d00cfb1118a65ed27a9c53da)
Adding that sql code you gave
Code:

Static analysis:

1 errors were found during analysis.

1. A symbol name was expected! (near ")" at position 146)

SQL query: Copy

CREATE TABLE player_kills ( player_id int(11) NOT NULL, date bigint(20) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0', target int(11) NOT NULL, ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1

MySQL said: Documentation

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1' at line 5

my bad forgot to do a little change use that then
Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `player_murders` (`id` bigint(20) NOT NULL, `player_id` int(11) NOT NULL, `date` bigint(20) NOT NULL) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

my bad forgot to do a little change use that then
Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `player_murders` (`id` bigint(20) NOT NULL, `player_id` int(11) NOT NULL, `date` bigint(20) NOT NULL) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;
Yea fixed it but it looks like it still bugged out with saving. Created a new character and this is what it gives
Havent done this - then go to you database structure and set onlinetime BIGINT11
Because not sure what you mean

Back