• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

error mysql

Gubailovo

Solutions
Reaction score
after logout all things disappear how to fix this problem

I still can’t solve this problem (although everything works locally) and on the server it either doesn’t synchronize things, and when it exits, everything disappears, or it doesn’t open with error 10051
Post automatically merged:

which port needs to be opened or what needs to be configured for proper operation from the OTclient

Last edited:
The field 'Sender' does not have a default value.
Adjust the part that handles the items save, or do a workaround (no idea what Sender affects) set column 'Sender' as default empty.

The field 'Sender' does not have a default value.
Adjust the part that handles the items save, or do a workaround (no idea what Sender affects) set column 'Sender' as default empty.
could you explain to me in more detail what you meant
By the way, I started working fine with the client otclientv8-master (and with its compiled client it gives an error 10051)
but still does not save the database

could you explain to me in more detail what you meant
By the way, I started working fine with the client otclientv8-master (and with its compiled client it gives an error 10051)
but still does not save the database
You have to give the Sender field in the items table a default value OR fix the query that gets sent to have a default value for Sender.

SQL:
ALTER TABLE items ALTER COLUMN Sender SET DEFAULT '';

Or maybe it needs to be NULL:
SQL:
ALTER TABLE items ALTER COLUMN Sender SET DEFAULT NULL;

Idk your DB structure.

Last edited:
Back