• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ [Error - mysql_store_result] Query: SELECT 'QuestPoints' FROM 'players' WHERE 'id' =8

Erna

Moraliskt Stöd
Reaction score
I've recently combined my old tfs 1.3 together with nekiros 1.5 for client 8.6 and I was well aware that I'd stumble upon issues but I've never really fiddled with anything other than classic 7.x ots back in the day.

I've googled around and figured that one or several has to be altered but can't for the life of my stupidity find out which ones.
I've added all files of the server into visual studio&sublime and done a combine search in order to find where the error is supposed to occur but failing big time and I'm out of ideas to try.
I'll write the full error that occurs below;

[Error - mysql_real_query] Query: SELECT ´QuestPoints´ FROM ´players´ WHERE íd´ = 8

[Error - mysql_store_result] Query: SELECT ´QuestPoints´ FROM ´players´ WHERE íd´ = 8

I do understand that there's a column that is unknown (duh) but I really have no idea where it is supposed to be located or how to be fixed.

Kind regards.
/Erna.

Solution
Your old TFS1.3 server must have had a custom system that relies on a QuestPoints column in the players table of your database.
To update your database to (probably) make this work correctly, execute this piece of SQL against your database:
SQL:
ALTER TABLE players ADD COLUMN QuestPoints INT DEFAULT 0;
Your old TFS1.3 server must have had a custom system that relies on a QuestPoints column in the players table of your database.
To update your database to (probably) make this work correctly, execute this piece of SQL against your database:
SQL:
ALTER TABLE players ADD COLUMN QuestPoints INT DEFAULT 0;

Solution
I love you, deeply.
I've spent 16h awake, trying to google and understand, and I've had a headache killing me for the last 7h, and in less than 10 min you hooked me up haha.
I can't thank you enough!

Back