• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Error *** [obj/container.o] Error 1

ye. I start compile and i get this error.

Thats really weird, never seen an error like that.
Can you take a pic of the log (don't cut it)

Has that source code been compiled before, are you sure you didn't skip anything in the tutorial etc?

Thats really weird, never seen an error like that.
Can you take a pic of the log (don't cut it)

Has that source code been compiled before, are you sure you didn't skip anything in the tutorial etc?
Yes, i compiled it before, but i deleted per error the previous source code, i had to search the source code (clean unedited), and to start wanting to compile shows me that error, I searched everywhere and can not find any solution.
JyqwJXc.png

after

VRLdXkx.png

Yes, i compiled it before, but i deleted per error the previous source code, i had to search the source code (clean unedited), and to start wanting to compile shows me that error, I searched everywhere and can not find any solution.
JyqwJXc.png

after

VRLdXkx.png

And the files exist and have code in them etc?
Try to reinstall the compiler and or try another source code.

And the files exist and have code in them etc?
Try to reinstall the compiler and or try another source code.
I had to reinstall the Dev c ++ 3 times and downloaded the fonts again, ran, compiled and i got a problem with the console now .

It does not show the bar to go up and down and when you use the scroll does not work in case you want to see the entire log (with text at the top), and sometimes you need to press enter on the console to appear log.

Example: My character name is WibbenZ. I open tibia client, insert my account name / password and press enter, then this message:
kWAZvnn.jpg
Then I have to bring the console to the front and press the enter key for enter on world, then in the console appears "WibbenZ You logged in" , then I look at the tibia client and I entered the character..

Last edited:
I had to reinstall the Dev c ++ 3 times and downloaded the fonts again, ran, compiled and i got a problem with the console now .

It does not show the bar to go up and down and when you use the scroll does not work in case you want to see the entire log (with text at the top), and sometimes you need to press enter on the console to appear log.

Example: My character name is WibbenZ. I open tibia client, insert my account name / password and press enter, then this message:
kWAZvnn.jpg
Then I have to bring the console to the front and press the enter key for enter on world, then in the console appears "WibbenZ You logged in" , then I look at the tibia client and I entered the character..

Have you tested to host it on another computer?
Not sure what you mean but you get that popup in the client, if you hit enter while having the console up you login?

The console dosn't even have any inputs so idk what is wrong haha

example: I want connect to the server, I login my account name/ password in the client, and then I need to go to the console and press the intro, if i no press, the character does not enter the world, same with the server save if I dont press intro on console does not appear the message and does not save.

example: I want connect to the server, I login my account name/ password in the client, and then I need to go to the console and press the intro, if i no press, the character does not enter the world, same with the server save if I dont press intro on console does not appear the message and does not save.

What intro do you have in your console?
Do you mean the client?

Can you try a translator insted or make a video of how you need to login?

Back