• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error on Making Accounts

Phemus

Solutions
Reaction score
I recently moved to a Linux VPS (Ubuntu 16.04) and it is my first time using a Linux server. I have no idea how to use it but I followed Damon's tutorial. The problem is that when i make a new account on the website, it tells me that the account was successfully created, however, it does not appear on the database (it does not creates it on the database). When I try to log on to the account, it tells me that the account number or password is incorrect.
Capture.jpg

I'm using Gesior AAC for a 1.2 TFS

Bump

Last edited by a moderator:
Could it be it loads the account into another database? As far as I know Gesior parses the OT config.lua file during installation to retrieve SQL connection details, make sure those are valid for the database you are currently using.

I have exactly same problem, everything looks fine but account is not created in database. User, password and database name looks fine. I just changed machine.

Back