• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error Report TFS 1.3 with Realmap!

Simonalina

Solutions
Reaction score
Okey, I have no idea about this but this time i got picture of it!
so now to all you professionals out here, please help me out :)

Error Report full.png
This error occur random places, random tiles, yea.. especially happening alot in POH. (Plains Of Havoc) don't know why..
:O

No one that might know? :O i tried changing items otb/xml and cleaning items in mapeditor but still got this.. also tried changing tibia client, the wierd part is that i get LESS bugs on another client :O

Have you tried with a different map? Can you give us some additional information? (Such as when the bug happens, if it's at login, walking around certain parts of the map, if it's when a creature should appear on screen, etc) Which client version?

--EDIT
Sorry just saw the description, mind trying another map to see if that's the issue?

Have you tried with a different map? Can you give us some additional information? (Such as when the bug happens, if it's at login, walking around certain parts of the map, if it's when a creature should appear on screen, etc) Which client version?

--EDIT
Sorry just saw the description, mind trying another map to see if that's the issue?
now i been standing still more than 24h and no bugs, also no bugs when i hunt. now i am using an "Installed" client 10.98...
but when i use an already installed tibia client i got alots of bugs... is that even possible? haha...

i really want to understand WHY im getting these bugs... i have tried like 5 different realmaps, and everyone is the same..
tried one 8.6 map ON 10.98 server, and that one works without bugs also..
so maybe it is something with items i dont know..
Post automatically merged:

yalahar1 gjorde exori.png
This is the first place i got bug on now, in yalahar. i stood exacly on this spot, doing one spell.

yalahar2 gjorde exori gran.png
Now i get the bug on exacly this spawn doing exori gran.

i really like this map and i have done so much on repairing it to be full realmap.. so i really want help with this client bugs..

now i been standing still more than 24h and no bugs, also no bugs when i hunt. now i am using an "Installed" client 10.98...
but when i use an already installed tibia client i got alots of bugs... is that even possible? haha...

i really want to understand WHY im getting these bugs... i have tried like 5 different realmaps, and everyone is the same..
tried one 8.6 map ON 10.98 server, and that one works without bugs also..
so maybe it is something with items i dont know..

yalahar1 gjorde exori.png
This is the first place i got bug on now, in yalahar. i stood exacly on this spot, doing one spell.

yalahar2 gjorde exori gran.png
Now i get the bug on exacly this spawn doing exori gran.

i really like this map and i have done so much on repairing it to be full realmap.. so i really want help with this client bugs..
yalahar3.png

and now here also doing exori :O

Last edited:
Back