• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

error running otbr tfs

Laloomega

Mega-War ❤
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, im trying to run the latest canary .exe sources, already compiled, and everything seems well, but after server opens and everything, it takes around 1-3 minutes for server to send this error

Lua:
^C
Thread 1 "otbr" received signal SIGINT, Interrupt.
0x00007ffff7b7e5ce in epoll_wait (epfd=4, events=0x7fffffffd6f0,
    maxevents=128, timeout=-1) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/epoll_wait.c:30
30      ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/epoll_wait.c: No such file or directory.
(gdb)

and this is a ss of the .exe

321.png

any help would be greatly appreciated <3 thanks guys

Solution
Okay so quick update, I found out what was giving the command for the shutdown, every time I would cntrl+c inside the machine it like sends a command to send that sigint command and it shuts down the server, thanks for helping guys, that was the issue , not pressing cntrl +c again lol
Hello, im trying to run the latest canary .exe sources, already compiled, and everything seems well, but after server opens and everything, it takes around 1-3 minutes for server to send this error

Lua:
^C
Thread 1 "otbr" received signal SIGINT, Interrupt.
0x00007ffff7b7e5ce in epoll_wait (epfd=4, events=0x7fffffffd6f0,
    maxevents=128, timeout=-1) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/epoll_wait.c:30
30      ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/epoll_wait.c: No such file or directory.
(gdb)

and this is a ss of the .exe

View attachment 62997

any help would be greatly appreciated <3 thanks guys
Looks like a crash for ram?

Okay so quick update, I found out what was giving the command for the shutdown, every time I would cntrl+c inside the machine it like sends a command to send that sigint command and it shuts down the server, thanks for helping guys, that was the issue , not pressing cntrl +c again lol

Last edited:
Solution
Back