• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows error site

Ernstjan

Reaction score
I get an error setting up website, any idea?
Code:
Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 40

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 52

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 63

I'm going to assume that you're using Gesior's AAC, and in that case, I would recommend to simply turn off notices, otherwise you'll give up before you even begin. Even though it is preferred to solve these notices, they tend not to cause any negative impact on the site itself.

Preferrably, you'll disable this through your webserver's configuration, but if not, simply place this at the top of the affected pages (install.php, index.php etc). Just below the opening php tag (<?php).
PHP:
ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL ^ E_NOTICE);

I'm going to assume that you're using Gesior's AAC, and in that case, I would recommend to simply turn off notices, otherwise you'll give up before you even begin. Even though it is preferred to solve these notices, they tend not to cause any negative impact on the site itself.

Preferrably, you'll disable this through your webserver's configuration, but if not, simply place this at the top of the affected pages (install.php, index.php etc). Just below the opening php tag (<?php).
PHP:
using Index.php wont help and what are these notices u speak off? I just downloaded gesior acc 0.3.8, I have no clue why it doesnt start can u be more specific? its been a while since I made websites.

PHP:
oh my god read over it again added the PHP code to the 2 files, and it works thanks a bunch mate.

STEP 5
Set Admin Account

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'vip_time' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php:237 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php(237): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(573): OTS_Account->load(1) #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Account.php on line 237

what does this mean? Wtf.

Your database schema does not contain the column vip_time in the accounts table.
PHP:
ALTER TABLE accounts ADD vip_time INT(11) DEFAULT 0;

My bad, execute it through your phpMyAdmin installation. There should be a text area where you can enter SQL statements.

I do, but I tend to keep it for private use only, sorry. Feel free to send me a PM whenever you have any issues though, and I'll do my best to assist you, whether it be through a TeamViewer session or through PMs.

I get an error setting up website, any idea?
Code:
Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 40

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 52

Notice: Undefined index: page in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 63

here's the fckng EASY solution::

1. Stop apache
2. go to xampp/php/php.ini -> Open With notepad++ or normal one..
3. search for error_reporting (do this 2 times.)
4. You will find a line error_reporting = E_ALL ... Change to error_repoting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE
5. save it and start apache.
6. reload localhost/install.php

Back