• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ERROR: String is not in UTF-8

Are you getting this error when your loading the server? Or during online time? Also, if you are getting this error while loading when does it happen? (Loading monsters, npc's, map etc)

Its all loaded..

When the server have been online for 5 min. The error pop up. during online time

I think it's a script that fuck it.

Alright, from my experience this error occurs from XML files. I highly doubt it is a script, most UTF-8 errors are in xml files and are caused by bad encoding in the file. Whenever I had this error, it never did any damage to my server, so I think you should be fine. Is your server lagging or crashing from this error?

If you look on top of your XML files you'll see the UTF-8 at the top. Because im at school I cannot help you right now, but please try and check some XML files, there are a lot .. so what I suggest is test different NPC's, vocations, quests or something that uses XML scripts, and see if the error pops up then.

Back