• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ERROR: Unable to load groups! Help again please :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerard95

Keep cool :)
Reaction score
I am getting this error at the console. I can't edit condition_variable_fwd.hpp, so I don't know what to do.

Any tip? Thank you guys!!

>> Loading groups
I/O warning : failed to load external entity "data/XML/groups.xml"
[Warning - Groups::loadFromXml] Cannot load groups file.
Info: failed to load external entity "data/XML/groups.xml"

> ERROR: Unable to load groups!
tfs.otx: /usr/include/boost/thread/pthread/condition_variable_fwd.hpp:38: boost::condition_variable::~condition_variable(): Assertion `!pthread_cond_destroy(&cond)' failed.

You are missing the XML/groups.xml file. The last line is a bug in OTX. You don't need to fix it.

I do have the XML/groups.xml file.
I've got this inside:
XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<groups>
    <group id="1" name="Player"/>
    <group id="6" name="God" flags="3845069447162" customFlags="50331647" access="5" violationReasons="23" nameViolationFlags="426" statementViolationFlags="469" depotLimit="5000" maxVips="500" outfit="302"/>
</groups>

(I deleted the others groups since they have no power in my ot cuz I edited it to be like this.) I tried to run the server with the others groups id at the groups.xml file but still getting the same error.
Any clue? :/

Thank you!!

Change the name to XML or to xml if it's case-sensitive.
This actually worked! Thank you mate:)

Tho I'm having another error... :confused:

>> Loading map and spawns:
> FATAL: OTBM Loader - Could not open the file data/world/World.otbm.
tfs.otx: /usr/include/boost/thread/pthread/condition_variable_fwd.hpp:38: boost::condition_variable::~condition_variable(): Assertion `!pthread_cond_destroy(&cond)' failed.

Any clue guys? :(

Linux is case-sensitive if your world name is called world.otbm in your config.lua must to be set to world.otbm because if you set World.otmb it will not going to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back