• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error when exiting the query

Reaction score
I downloaded an OTX server and solved several problems, but I have one that I can't resolve, when any player logs out it gives this error

[11:32:27.301] sqlite3_prepare_v2(): SQLITE ERROR: near "LIMIT": syntax error (UPDATE "players" SET "broadcasting" = 0, "viewers" = 0 WHERE "id" = 2 LIMIT 1)

If anyone can help me how to resolve this error.

I downloaded an OTX server and solved several problems, but I have one that I can't resolve, when any player logs out it gives this error

[11:32:27.301] sqlite3_prepare_v2(): SQLITE ERROR: near "LIMIT": syntax error (UPDATE "players" SET "broadcasting" = 0, "viewers" = 0 WHERE "id" = 2 LIMIT 1)

If anyone can help me how to resolve this error.
There are 2 solutions:
1. Start using MySQL database, not SQLite.
2. Find that query in data/src and remove LIMIT 1. It's useless in this query. WHERE "id = 2 already limits number of rows to modify to 1.

There are 2 solutions:
1. Start using MySQL database, not SQLite.
2. Find that query in data/src and remove LIMIT 1. It's useless in this query. WHERE "id = 2 already limits number of rows to modify to 1.
Thanks for answering.
So my server doesn't have a website, that's why I use sqlite.
About data/src, I didn't find any folder with src, if 'SRC' is source which file changes?

My server is otserv 8.60 OTX 2.

Back