• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error when i edit Map.

ka0zstyle

Reaction score
i have otx 7.4 when i use the RME 3.1 to edit it shows me error.

I don't know why if the console says that the map is edited with the same version of the RME. photos without editing it, photo when I edit it.

1.png

2.png

1.png
Post automatically merged:

asd

Last edited:
You need to check if you have used the correct items.otb and items.xml on your remere, check that on Remere's Map Editor\data\740 and replace items.xml and items.otb with the one that is located in data\items (on your server folder). Is possible that you have unserialized tiles from other versions that can't be readed and thats why you server is not running.

Also take in mind that some old servers don't have fixed .otb versions, and thats why, when you use a map that fits the version,
it still doesn't work. I recommend you to try an engine from tfs branch, they're bug free and still on active development.

1585873741026.png

You need to check if you have used the correct items.otb and items.xml on your remere, check that on Remere's Map Editor\data\740 and replace items.xml and items.otb with the one that is located in data\items (on your server folder). Is possible that you have unserialized tiles from other versions that can't be readed and thats why you server is not running.

Also take in mind that some old servers don't have fixed .otb versions, and thats why, when you use a map that fits the version,
it still doesn't work. I recommend you to try an engine from tfs branch, they're bug free and still on active development.
I have do that.. dont works :(

@ka0zstyle well, happened what i told you, the item.otb you use on your server is not compatible with the one that was used to make your map. To explain it better, its like, you want to put some zaoan walls into a 7.4 map, the engine you use wont be able to load that item and thats why it is unserialize. You can proceed with 3 options:

a) delete al the unseralized tiles opening the map in a different version and then downgrade it to 7.4 (after you clean it)
b) change your server engine to one that supports the items.otb and .XML of the map u are using

you can start identifying what items is located on the positions that remere is showing to you, for example, what item is located on 897:986:14 by opening the map in a different version (file/preferences/client version) and you're going to get a better idea of how to solve it.

I did the 3 things you said. neither worked ..

This is the server that I cannot edit. in case someone manages to do it and tells me how they did it, ;(

try with this items.otb / .XML and tell me if it works

or this one

anyways I recommend you to switch to nekiro's tfs 1.3 7.72 that is still on development 👍

Back