• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error when i make characters on my acc page. HELP FAST.

Kaywin

Lord of War WoW/Tibia 2D
Reaction score
Hello, I need some help with my account page.

I realy have to make this done so fast I can, i would love to have you guys help.

Anyway . . The account page is just fine, everything works.

But when i shall make a character on the page this error is coming up:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'loss_items' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:113 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(113): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(141): OTS_Player->load('3') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(495): OTS_Player->find('Sorcerer Sample') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(133): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 113

Rook Sample
Sorcerer Sample
Druid Sample
Knight Sample
Paladin Sample

is alredy in my Databas!, HELP please! FAST!

if the files not good , maybe someone can send me thoes file which make my account page full installed.

loss_items is in database !!!
I think you don't have other too :p
Try this SQL:
PHP:
ALTER TABLE `test` ADD `loss_experience` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '10',
ADD `loss_mana` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '10',
ADD `loss_skills` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '10',
ADD `loss_items` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '10';

loss_items is in database !!!
I think you don't have other too :p
Try this SQL:
PHP:
ALTER TABLE `test` ADD `loss_experience` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '10',
ADD `loss_mana` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '10',
ADD `loss_skills` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '10',
ADD `loss_items` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '10';

Thank you very much, but I still got a problem ;o How i going to load it into the databas? any idea? guide me please ;] <3

I don't use MSN :)
Go to players table and evaluate/execute (I don;t have eng version) that sql :)

QUOTE=Don Daniello;195727]I don't use MSN :)
Go to players table and evaluate/execute (I don;t have eng version) that sql :)[/QUOTE]

Alright, i'm in my Databas! I clicked on players. There I can only see loss_skills and loss_mana of thoes 3 you said.

Loss_items is missing, how I'll do to load it in?

Go to tab Execute (or evaluate) and paste this:
PHP:
ALTER TABLE `players` ADD `loss_items` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '10';

Last edited:
I don't use MSN :)
Go to players table and evaluate/execute (I don;t have eng version) that sql :)

What version do you got? tell me and excatlly how I gonna do, where u from? I put the version to your language.

Becuase I can't find where I going to click, guide me at ur language where I going to click.

Here it is screen shooted ;)

The code is:
PHP:

Attachments

Thank you!!!

Now this is the problem :s

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'balance' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:113 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(113): PDO->query('SELECT `id`, `n...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php(141): OTS_Player->load('5') #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(495): OTS_Player->find('Paladin Sample') #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(133): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 113

have you heard about this?

or maybe you got any htdocs which don't is any kind of buggs in?

Here it is screen shooted ;)

The code is:
PHP:

Now the code is:
PHP:
ALTER TABLE `players` ADD `balance` bigint(20) unsigned NOT NULL default '0',

Don't you mind reputing me ? :)

Back