• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Error when loading my server [Ill donate if you can get it working!]

xiPlotPlick

Reaction score
Hey guys, i get this error when i try to start up my server, could anyone help me asap. Much appreciated!

EDIT: I have currently used 4 Different types of servers (All tfs just different versions) I have also changed the Items folder and this still happens. I will Donate if someone can help me get it working!

All the servers work perfect before I edit but as soon as I change to use the Otsmateria Datapack, it stops working? (The Otsmateria Datapack.)

cc9da5ce.png

Attachments

Last edited:
I had this problems befor, check if all the folders are in place and files in the data file, on time i didnt find my movement. Becasue i accidently drag it into a folder , when my computer freezed!, so check everything all folders!

looks like you are using a 0.3 datapack in a 0.4 TFS version. You can try use the 0.4 base version and then start copying folder by folder from the datapack you downloaded, I mean copy 1 folder then start the server, if it works then move another folder and so on. Once you find which folder is giving you this error, you would know what exactly needs to be fixed from the datapack to make it start in your 0.4 TFS, but believe me its gonna be hard! May lib files would need a fix and mainly global.lua file.

Back